- Lord, preserve me, keep me out of the powers of the wicked. Preserve my family and keep us out of the powers of the wicked in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end in my life, in my family, in my business, in my ministry, in Holy Ghost Fellowship International and in this country in the name of Jesus.
- Let righteousness reign all over this nation and all over the world in the name of Jesus. Overturn and overthrow every throne of iniquity set over this nation in the name of Jesus.
- Utterly dismantle and destroy every evil altar working against your purpose of our destinies in the name of Jesus.
- Prophesy – I prophesy in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth that henceforth, dethroned powers will not rule over me, they will not mess up my destiny, they will not steal my joy or manipulate situations against my destiny in the name of Jesus. I rule over them, I trample upon them in the name of Jesus. I have the crushing anointing. I am more than a conqueror through what Christ has done for me in Jesus’ name.
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I receive the supernatural empowerment to achieve greatness here and hereafter and to be all that God wants me to be and accomplish all he wants me to accomplish in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I receive it through Christ who strengthens me. On the cross, he won the battle for me. In heaven, he won the battle for me. In the grave he won the battle for me and has given me the victory. I proclaim that the victory of the cross of Christ is my victory.
- I lift up the banner of the Lord and I enforce dominion over the forces militating against the purpose of God in my life in Jesus’ name.
- Heavenly Father, in your mercy, send forth your ministering angels to utterly dismantle and destroy any trap the enemy has set on my destiny path in Jesus’ name.
The devil specializes in setting traps on the destiny path of people. He even set up one for Jesus when Jesus was about to fulfil his ministry. He called his disciples and asked who people said that he was. Peter, being forthright, said you are the Messiah, the Son of the living God. Jesus confirmed that flesh and blood did not give this revelation to Peter (Matt. 16:13-19). However not long after this incident, as Jesus was teaching and telling his disciples what he was about to go through, Peter rebuked him. Jesus looked at him and said, get behind me, satan. Jesus discerned immediately that that was not really Peter that was speaking; it was the devil speaking through Peter. It was a trap. If the devil could use Peter, then you can imagine that he can use any one. He comes very subtly and that is why we need discernment.
- Holy Spirit, fill me afresh with life and power to overflowing. Supernaturally empower me. I need discernment to be able to navigate this world successfully. I need the power to rule, I need wisdom to reign. Bestow them upon me immeasurably. Holy Ghost, fill me with wisdom and power from above in the name of Jesus.
TO BE CONTINUED……..