Some years back, I was invited to minister at a night vigil and as soon as the microphone was handed over to me, I was enveloped with the fire of God’s presence. The Holy Spirit instructed me to just take a walk from the altar to the back seat. As I stepped down from the altar, singing and worshipping God, I noticed a huge man at the back starring at me. I discerned that he was not an ordinary person. As I moved closer to him just a few meters away from where he was, a mighty wind lifted this huge man and threw him on the floor. He fell face down and remained in that position until the end of the service to the glory of God.
We are carriers of the greatest power in the world. May we not trade it for anything else in the mighty name of Jesus. The power of the presence of God will define your tomorrow and make you irresistible. You don’t really need any title for this to happen. Just become a carrier of the presence of God. The greater One is inside of us, “greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4b). No occultist can mess us up.
However, we need to make necessary adjustments where necessary. The greatest problem of Church goers today is partial obedience – fifty percent obedience. The sad thing is that whoever is fifty percent obedient has the tendency to think that he or she is complete in obedience. In the eyes of God, partial obedience is tantamount to complete disobedience.
The manifestations of the power of the living God in this ministry is enormous; I return all the glory to God. My desire for you is that you will come to a point where you no longer have a long list of prayer requests. The truth is that if you carry the presence of God, you will not be far from his presents. If you become a carrier of God’s presence, there are certain prayers you no longer need to pray. The blessings of God that make rich and do not add any sorrow will begin to chase you. It is real.
- Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, help me to be complete in obedience to the leading and promptings of the Holy Spirit and to your word. Make me addicted to your word.
- Help me, O God, to fall in love with you more than I love any earthly thing in the name of Jesus Christ.
- May your love in my heart and my love for you propel me to be complete in obedience to your word in Jesus’ name.
- I submit completely to your will. Lord, I align completely to your word and I ask you to guide me by your spirit. Uphold me by your spirit. Lead me by your spirit. Teach me by your spirit. Empower me by your spirit to be all you want me to be and accomplish all you want me to accomplish.
- Make your presence real in my life. Make me a carrier of your manifest presence. As I approach every mountain let it skip. Let the red sea divide. Let the earth quake because of the power of your presence in my life. Let barriers be dismantled.
- Uproot every barrier debarring me from entering into my inheritance in you in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Lord, bring me to the point where I can ascend the throne that you have set for me where everything answers to me according to your purposive will in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, help me where I am weak. Increase my spiritual sensitivity. Help me, O God, not to be self willed but like your Son Jesus Christ, to completely yield my will to your will.
- Teach me from my heart to say, let your perfect will be done in every area of my life in the name of Jesus.
- Grant me the grace to walk with you. I surrender to the leading of your precious Holy Spirit.
TO BE CONTINUED……..