- Satan, you have no part in me, no power over me, no unsettled claims against me, all have been settled by the blood of Jesus.
- I proclaim that through the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, all my sins are forgiven. My name is written eternally in the book of life. I have access to all God’s covenant rights, blessings and privileges.
- I have dominion over sin, self, satan, sickness, disease, death, hell, poverty, scarcity, lack, and rejection. I have comprehensive dominion over darkness. My dominion is irrevocable and irreversible in Jesus’ name.
- Use the next few minutes to address some specific issues in your life, cut them off. No power can stop you right now. The mountain removing, yoke-destroying power of the almighty will get the job done. Call God into your battle; the battle is the Lord’s. Call upon God to remove that mountain irrespective of the name or nature. When God fixes it, it is settled on a once for all basis.
- Lord, I hand over this mountain (mention the name) to you. Let the power of your presence uproot this mountain. According to your word in Psa. 114, let this mountain skip right now, let it be taken out right now in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Jesus must be honoured in my life. Amen!
From today become habitation minded. Cultivate friendship with the Holy Spirit. Go in the consciousness of the ever abiding presence of God in your life. If you can do this, you will no longer be a miracle seeker, you will become a miracle worker, soon you will become a miracle looking for where to happen because signs and wonders will follow you. Jesus promised in John 14:12 that we will do greater works than he did. May this be fulfilled in our lives in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Those who are in the Lord and not growing are groaning but those who are in the Lord and growing are glowing to the glory of God. God wants you to grow; he wants your path to be the path of the righteous that shines from brightness to brightness unto a perfect noon day (Prov 4:18).