We will shout in triumph over the forces that are arrayed against God’s purpose for our destinies. We will triumph over them for in Christ Jesus, we are more than conquerors. We are not fighting for victory. In heaven, the Lord won the battle for us. On the cross, he won the battle. In the grave, he won the battle and he has given us the victory. Celebrate him and appreciate him. Thank him because there is absolutely nothing that can overwhelm us. There is absolutely nothing the enemy has done that Christ cannot undo. There is nothing the enemy has tied that Christ cannot untie. There is absolutely nothing the enemy has stolen or damaged that he cannot restore. Appreciate God. Give him all the glory. The Lord who started this year with you will end it on a note of victories after victories, greater joy and celebration of wonderful testimonies in the name of Jesus. The Lord’s glory will be manifest in every facet of your life in the name of Jesus. You will not run helter-skelter because the king of glory has stepped into that issue. You will no longer lose sleep over any matter because you are the beloved of the Lord and he gives his beloved sleep. All good and perfect gifts come from him.
- I am an heir to his kingdom of grace and glory. I have a wonderful inheritance. The lines are fallen for me in pleasant places, I have a goodly heritage.
- Lord, I celebrate you. I celebrate your goodness. I celebrate your kindness. I celebrate your faithfulness. I celebrate your wonders in my life. I celebrate your humility and utmost meekness. I magnify your name. I thank you so much for going the extra mile to show me love. Blessed be your name, I give you honour and praise.
- From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same, I will rejoice. My family will rejoice. My ministry will rejoice. I am blessed beyond curse.
- The glory of God shall be manifest in my life. The light of his glory is shining upon my destiny.
- The creator and the maker of the universe is my father; I cannot lack any good thing in the name of Jesus. All good and perfect gifts come from him. Thank you so much, our Father. I adore you.
TO BE CONTINUED………