- Thank you for your wonders in creation: the heavens declare your glory. The firmament show your great works, blessed be your name in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, thank you for all the blessings that you bestowed upon me from January to the present. Thank you so much, blessed be your name. I give you all the glory and adoration.
- Thank you for establishing me on the solid rock of your word. Thank you mighty God for your hand that has gotten me thus far. Thank you for the power of your outstretched hand. Thank you for your watchful eyes and not allowing me to misstep.
- Help me to continue to be aligned with your purposive will in every facet of my life. Do not allow me to put the wrong foot forward. Guide me through the skillfulness of your hand till I become all you want me to be and accomplish all you want me to accomplish and leave nothing undone that I should do.
- Where others fail, Lord, cause me to excel. Let your peace that passes all understanding reign in my life.
- Show me your glory, O God, who makes great things happen. Rend the heavens and come down. Let every mountain flow even at your presence in the name of Jesus.
- I declare your glory. I lift up your banner and I celebrate your faithfulness. I celebrate your majesty. I celebrate your dependability. I celebrate your grace. I give you glory. Thank you ancient of days in Jesus’ name.
Celebrate the love of God that procured your salvation. Celebrate him. It is the greatest demonstration of love. It is the greatest display of grace. When man sinned, nothing stopped God from wiping out the adamic stock and re-creating man, but God decided to offer the greatest sacrifice, the sacrifice of his Son Jesus Christ, for the salvation of our soul. He died the most gruesome death on the cross; he was stripped of all dignity, the most shameful death ever. He was crucified, he bore our shame. All our transgressions were transferred to him. He became the propitiation, the atonement for all our sins – extreme sacrifice. God could have stopped there and that would have been wonderful, but he decided to make sons out of the adamic stock. He sowed his Son so that he can harvest sons. The greatest wisdom of God was displayed on the cross. The cross of Christ is the greatest display of the wisdom and power of the almighty God. Jesus Christ is the wisdom and power of God (1 Cor. 1:24).
TO BE CONTINUED……..