THE POWER OF GRACE CONT’D
10. The power of grace is the power to prosper.
Grace breaks boundaries, destroys barriers, lifts embargoes, breaks curses, breaks hexes, breaks jinxes. When you move by grace, you don’t need another connection; the longest leg you can have is your divine connection. Whatever God cannot give you, you don’t really need. Grace will make way for you where there is no way. Some years back, I enrolled for an executive MBA course and during one of our examinations, all the questions set were different from what we were taught because a lecturer who never taught us set the questions outside the curriculum. There was pandemonium in the examination hall that day. I spoke to the Holy Spirit and he told me to write using residual knowledge. So, I obeyed. I continued to write until my answer sheet got exhausted. May we learn to engage the Holy Spirit. As children of God we ought to be operating at higher levels, by grace not by strength. When the result was published, I got an ‘A’ to the glory of God. Holy Spirit is our helper. Learn to engage him. Stretch for that grace. The grace that is a mountain mover, a barrier remover. The Holy Spirit is our enabler. Grace is the supernatural empowerment, supernatural ability to do that which ordinarily you are incapable of doing.
“And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work”.2 Corinthians 9:8 KJV
It takes supernatural empowerment to display the glory of God to touch lives, to lift people out of the pit wherein is no water. It takes the grace of God to abound. At the time of scarcity, recession, job losses is the time that children of God will enjoy the grace of God. God is able to make that grace abound. The purpose of the “all sufficiency” is not to flaunt it like unbelievers do but to abound in every good work.
“How God anointed Jesus Christ of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him”.Acts 10:38
That is what Christianity represents. Christianity that does not touch lives, that does not make you a healing agent in a sick world is incomplete. Stretch for the grace.
- Lord, make this grace abound in every area of my life that I will always have all sufficiency in all things in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Heavenly Father, empower me that I will always have all sufficiency at all times, in all things so that I will abound in every good work. Let your good works flow through me. Make me an ambassador of good works in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Grant me the grace to operate the anointing of always having all sufficiency in all things that I may abound in every good work.
- Let my work speak, let my work advertise Jesus. Make me a worthy ambassador of Christ everywhere I go in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ, I ask for this anointing to always have all sufficiency in all things so that I may abound in every good work in Jesus’ name.
TO BE CONTINUED.