THE POWER OF GRACE CONT’D
11. Power to sit together in Christ in heavenly places.
(Eph. 2:4-7). God has made us to sit together in Christ Jesus in heavenly places. That is where I want to operate from all the days of my life; even when I am asleep, I am still seated in heavenly places. That is why no power can mess me up, if they cross my path, they will pay for it very dearly. I remember one of the encounters I had where some evil powers surrounded me and it seemed there was no way of escape. I looked up, the hand of God lifted me up and those powers began to fight themselves after I issued a command. We operate from the highest heaven. Whatever the enemy is throwing at you to get you down is a distraction. You must learn to say no to every appearance of evil. May you never come down in the mighty name of Jesus. Celebrate the power of God that has made us to sit together in Christ in heavenly places where no agent of darkness can reach, where no evil can reach, where no agent of darkness can operate from. That is where we are seated. The power of Christ – the power of his death, burial and resurrection gives us dominion over darkness.
- Father, thank you that the greatest altar ever raised is that which was raised on mount Calvary – the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The power of an altar is the power of the sacrifice. The greatest sacrifice offered is the blood of Jesus Christ. Today, there are many syncretic ministries where people are asked to bring animals for sacrifice. Run away from such syncretism – they pollute, defile and kindle strange fire.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you that I am seated together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, above thrones, principalities, powers, and rulers of darkness of this world. Jesus, you died, you rose and you ascended and you are now at the right hand side of the Father and I am in you. My life is hid with Christ in God. Thank you Lord.
- Lord, make it impossible for me to come down from this position in the name of Jesus. Any power that wants to bring me down, let fire come down and consume it, in the name of Jesus.
12. The Power for Comprehensive dominion.
Once you understand grace in the cross and you know that the cross is the symbol of comprehensive dominion, then you’ve got it. (Psa. 110). It is by grace. These are the practical blessings of our salvation; comprehensive dominion through what Jesus procured for us on the cross.
- Father, we bless and magnify your name. Thank you for dominion over sin, over self, over satan and all his works, agents, principalities, powers, rulers of darkness of this world.
- Thank you for dominion of sickness, over disease, over death, over hell, over poverty, scarcity and lack. I have comprehensive dominion through Christ, in Jesus’ name.
TO BE CONTINUED.