The God we serve is full of wonders. Anything at all that God can give, He has it in abundance. All that is needed is to tap into it.
Part of the problem of man is man. Man tries to reduce God to his size, because man has a finite mind and cannot truly comprehend an infinite GOD.
What is a miracle?
A miracle is a wonderful, sensible event, above but not contradictory to nature done by divine intervention.
The woman with the issue of blood knew how to stretch for her miracle. Through faith, she tapped into the miracle working power of God.
Faith is simply the accurate placement of value on our relationship with God. The woman with the issue of blood expressed faith, when she said “if I could touch His garment” and believing she stretched and virtue flowed from Jesus to her and she was healed. She stretched and believing, she received her miracle.
Do not look at the size of your goliath, the greater the pressure, the greater the treasure.
Your miracle starts from the mind, from your decisions. Do not come to the presence of God casually, come with expectation, learn to stretch.
Steps in achieving your desired miracle
- Name your miracle: You cannot find what you did not define. The woman with the issue of blood said “if I could touch HIS garment I would be healed”. She defined her miracle, which was healing. Many people don’t like where they are, but they have never decided where they want to be. You will never leave where you are, until you decide where you’d rather be.You must place value on your relationship with God and learn to ask big because God can do exceedingly and abundantly, all you can ever desire.
- Confirm your scriptural ground for pursuing the desired miracle: (numbers 23:19) After you have defined your miracle, go to the Word of God, pickup and surround yourself with scriptures that confirm your miracles and hold on to it. Search the word, stand on the promise God inspires and believe what God says.
- Ask for the miracle: (mark7:7-8) The bible says “ask and it shall be given”. most people pray without asking. When you pray, learn to ask, put a request on God. The bible did not say anyone that prayed, rather it said, anyone that “asketh “. now the term “asketh” means continuous asking, so therefore keep on asking and you will receive in Jesus name.
- Avoid doubters: Some friends might try to discourage you, they may even suggest that you lower your sights, that you accept things the way they are, learn to resist. God made you to fly and not fall, to climb and not crawl.Feed your mind on the word, surround yourself with scriptures, Christian books & tapes that fuel up your faith.
- Power-talk daily: Let your confession align with your desire and miracle. Stop talking defeat, stop discussing your fear, doubt and unbelief. talk your expectation not your disappointing experience. The woman with the issue of blood (mark 5:24) confessed her desires into reality. When others plant seeds of fear, speak aloud boldly what God has spoken in His word. Your confession goes before possession. There are two things that go before possession; contention and confession.God gave His children a land flowing with milk and honey but He told them to fight for it. Anybody who wants to get God’s blessings fight the good fight of faith.One thing that must never be done for anyone seeking God’s blessings is telling a lie. Lying makes one stink spiritually and this stink attracts negativity. Lying brings about defilement.
- Make an effort
Visualize yourself with the completed miracle. Your mind is a camera. The picture that stays in your mind will happen in time. Jesus, for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross.
- Never let go in the night what God promised in the light: Miracles are for the persistent, not the wisher. Hold on to what God wants you to have. You are Heaven’s favorite product. The book of Ephesians says that:
“You are chosen”
“You are blessed”
“You are predestined”
“You are accepted”
“You are quickened”
“You are sitted in Heavenly places”.
God established the miracle system. He wants it to work for you. Go ahead reach for your miracles. God has a beautiful future planned for you. Begin to look for it today.
- Heavenly father, I want to be spiritually minded and earthly relevant
- Let your glory burst forth everywhere I go
- Strengthen me in the inward man, and guide me every step of the way
- Pray, heavenly father I rely solely on you to bring me into the glorious future you have planned for me in Jesus name
- I depend on you to take me to my allotted inheritance in you in Jesus name, Amen.
*Note that the greatest miracle is the miracle of SALVATION. If you want this miracle, say the prayers below and contact us for follow up.
Dear Heavenly Father, I stretch my hands to you. Have mercy on me in Jesus Name. I thank you Lord for your love on me. I confess that Jesus Christ is my Lord and my Savior and that He died and rose again from the dead.
I believe that through the precious blood of Jesus Christ, I have been redeemed from the hand of the devil. I believe that through the blood of Jesus Christ, all my sins have been forgiven. I believe that through the blood of Jesus Christ, I have been sanctified, made holy to God. I believe that through the blood of Jesus Christ, I have been justified just as if I had never sinned.
I now confess all my sins (mention them). I confess that in my own strength, I have been unable to defeat the attacks of the enemy. I specifically renounce the following sexual sins (mention them). I confess that I have been wrong. I renounce pleasure connected with these sins. I now turn from my sins. Father, forgive me all that is past and grant me the grace to overcome temptations as they arise. Through the blood of Jesus Christ, I ask you to heal my memories and to heal the hurts and forgive me in Jesus name. Blot out evil associated with my past, in Jesus name.
I also specifically renounce any other sins such as rejection, unforgiveness. I especially forgive the following persons (mention them).
Father, grant me the grace to always honor my parents and never to hold any offence against them. I renounce my own sins and the sins of my ancestors in the name of Jesus Christ. I especially renounce all idolatry, witchcraft and everything of the occult and all the hidden things of darkness. I call upon you, Lord Jesus, to set me free from every demonic power that has affected me. Liberate me completely from every evil cord. Deliver me from the secret insurrection of the workers of iniquity so that I may lift up holy hands to worship you the only true God, all the days of my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Lord, I now renounce Satan and all his works. I hate his demons. I count them my enemies, in the name of Jesus. I loose myself from every dark spirit in me that is not the Spirit of God. I command all such spirits to leave me now, in the name of Jesus.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Risen Savior of mankind, I command every demonic spirit that has lived within me or oppressed me to leave me now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I declare that I am a child of the Living God and that Satan has no right whatsoever, to inhabit any part of me or oppress me.
I invite you precious Holy Spirit to help me live a victorious Christian life, in the mighty name of Jesus. I thank you Lord Jesus and I give you all the glory. Through you, I will do valiantly for it is you that will keep me delivered from evil, all the days of my life. Amen.