11. We have been empowered to have dominion over poverty. 2 Cor. 8:9 “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich”. Prosperity is part of the salvation package.
12. We have been empowered to have dominion over sickness. Isa. 53:5 “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed”. Anywhere you use the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth by faith, sickness bows because the very name of Jesus commands his Lordship.
13. We have been empowered to have access to all the covenant promises, benefits, rights and privileges. ”Grace and Peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.” (2 Peter 1:2-4)
14. We are empowered to have eternal life. John 17:3 “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent”. Eternal life is not what you die to inherit, it is the knowledge of Christ that gives you eternal life and that knowledge starts now.
What should be our appropriate response to all that God has done for us?
- Believe and act. John 3:16
- Receive Christ as your Lord and Saviour. John 1:11-12
- Obey his word, commandment and Spirit. Selective application of the word of God is one of the problems of man. Your blessing is hiding behind the door of your obedience. Stop being selective in obedience. When God gives you an instruction, it is because he is seeing far. You cannot be wiser than God. When the Holy Spirit speaks to you, listen.
- Seek him always. I Chro. 16:11, Isa. 55:6, Matt. 6:33. It is not just about seeking God but the position where you place him. Are you seeking God first?
- Serve him with passion. Psa. 100:2. Tell me what you are chasing and I will tell you what you love. Why? The proof of your love is in your pursuits.
- Worship him in spirit and truth. John 4:23-24. God is looking for true worshippers. True lworship is being so desperately in love with God that the idea of substituting that love for anything does not even remotely exist.
- Prepare for his second coming. Luke 21:34-36, 1 John 3:2-4, Heb. 9:28. The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to face eternity unprepared. Anything that will make you miss the rapture is your greatest enemy; please throw it away.
- Rededicate your life to Christ.
- Thank God for what he has done for you. Thank him for so much grace, thank him for so much love, thank him for so much benefit he has loaded you with. Thank him that you are not in the dark, thank him that he has shown you the way. Thank him that he has gone to prepare a place for you.
- Father, I thank you for the forgiveness of my sins through the death, burial and resurrection of your dear Son, Jesus Christ. I thank you for justification, thank you for the imputed righteousness, thank you for power for godly living, thank you for adoption as sons, thank you for the revelation of your truth in me and through me. I appreciate you for access that you have given me that I can no longer be blocked; I can worship you in the innermost place of your presence. I thank you for dominion over satan, over death, over hell, over oppression, over poverty, over scarcity, over lack, over sickness, over disease, over death. I thank you for all the covenant blessings and privileges. I thank you for eternal life. I celebrate your faithfulness. I appreciate you Lord, I exalt you Jesus.
- Jesus, help me to walk hand in hand with you so that your purpose may be fulfilled in my life. Please where I am weak and feeble, strengthen me, stretch forth your hand and uphold me. Jesus, you are the way, help me to remain on the way and to make progress in knowing you, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Heavenly Father, help me to love you more than I love anything down here in the name of Jesus. May I never miss your mark in holiness, in righteousness and in wisdom. Where others fail, make me to excel, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I thank you for grace and trust you to finish well and finish strong in the name of Jesus. Going forward, I ask you to empower me mightily to walk in comprehensive dominion, all the days of my life. Thank you blessed Lord, in Jesus mighty name I have prayed. Amen.