”God is able to make it up to you by giving you everything you need and more, so that there will not only be enough for your own needs, but plenty left over to give joyfully to others. It is as the scriptures say; the godly man gives generously to the poor. His good deeds will be an honour to him forever.” (2 Corithians 9:8-9 TLB)
God’s ability is immeasurable. His generosity towards man is boundless. There is no scarcity in heaven. That is why the coinage ”heaven economics” is a misnomer. He has anything we need in supernatural abundance. Although God is generous, He is not wasteful at all.
There are three levels in which man can live:
Insufficiency means the realm of ”not enough,” while sufficiency means the realm of ”just enough.” But you can chose the overflow dimension – the realm of ”more than enough,” or supernatural abundance. This is the realm God intends for His children. Abundance comes from a latin word which means ”a wave that overflows.” Overflow is for impact. God desires your life to be impactful. He wants you to overflow in good works. He wants you to be fruitful. Speaking through Apostle Peter, God Says:
”Do you want more and more of God’s kindness and peace? Then learn to know Him better and better. For as you know Him better, He will give you, through His great power everything you need for living a truly good life: He even shares His own glory and His own goodness with us. And by that same mighty power He has given us all the other rich and wonderful blessings he promised for instance the promise to save us from the lust and rottenness all around us and to give us His own character.” (2 Peter 1:2-4 TLB)
Glory to God everything you need for living a truly good life has been provided by the power of the Almighty God. He is El Shadai – the multi-breasted one. The blessing of supernatural abundance is accessible through your relationship with Jesus Christ. Invite Him into your life. Today I want you to say a final goodbye to insufficiency. You can live in the realm of supernatural abundance. You can live in the realm of overflow – for the rest of your life. Learn to know Jesus better and better.
P R A Y E R
1. Worship the Almighty God who spoke the world into existence. Give Him praise. Adore Him.
2. Thank Him for His generous provisions for our well-being here and hereafter.
3. Celebrate His faithfulness.
4. Rededicate your life to Jesus Christ, God’s Son.
5. Repent of any sin especially ingratitude, selfishness, resentment, greed, stubbornness, unforgiveness…..
6. Appropriate the blood of Jesus.
7. Use the power in the name of Jesus to terminate poverty, scarcity, lack, insufficiency…..
8. Ask God to establish you in the realm of overflow of His blessings all the days of your life.
9. Ask for grace to walk very closely with the Holy Spirit.
10. Thank God for answered prayers.
D E C LA R A T I O N
From today, may your life overflow with the blessing of the Lord that makes rich and does not add any sorrow in Jesus’ Name. Amen
E D I F I E R