7. The leviathan head of deception/lying. A lying spirit can be comfortable habit to a person who is devoid of sensitivity. Jesus warned against even the use of idle words in Matt. 12:36 “But I say to you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment”. Lying is one of the seven heads of leviathan. Satan is described as the father of lies. Quit lying. The same God who broke the serpent’s head will break all the seven serpentine heads in us if only we trust him. Study Rom. 8:37 “Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us”. Rom. 16:20 “And the God of peace shall bruise satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.” Luke 10:17-20 “And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven”.
You have a mandate to use the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God’s Son, to terminate every manifestation of darkness. You have the authority. Are you connected to Christ? Every manifestation of darkness in your life will submit to Jesus.
- Heavenly Father, I thank you for the victory at the cross of Calvary. Thank you for going the extra mile to give me your best; your precious gift. I thank you for calling me out of darkness into the marvelous light of your dear Son. I appreciate and celebrate you, O God. You have done all things well. May your name be magnified in Jesus name.
- I repent of every sin I have ever committed. I repent specifically of the sins of lust, grumbling, murmuring, complaining, use of idle words, lying, blasphemy, manifestation of ignorance, spiritual insensitivity, rebellion, enchantments including seeking for help from evil altars and seeking help where help cannot come. Lord, I am sorry, forgive all my transgressions and make me holy and acceptable unto you, in Jesus name.
- I now use the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth to cleanse my heart of any contamination of the devil in the name of Jesus Christ.
- In the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I uproot and utterly destroy every seed of affliction in the name of Jesus. I use the name of Jesus Christ to terminate affliction. You spirit responsible for affliction, I overcome you by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony. In the name of Jesus, I bind you and cast you into the abyss; I destroy your works, in Jesus name.
- I appropriate the victory of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross as my victory and I overcome all the seven heads of leviathan in the name of Jesus.
- In the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I trample upon you leviathan heads and I overcome you by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony in the name of Jesus and I decree that nothing shall by any means hurt me or any member of my family, in the name of Jesus.
TO BE CONTINUED.