Some years back, I got a telephone call from someone I didn’t know, a desperate lady who asked me to come to my office as she needed to see me urgently. I objected, explaining to her that I had no intention of coming to the office on that particular day but she insisted saying that she was dying. On hearing that, I decided to go and see her despite the fact that it was not convenient for me at all. When I got to the office, I met the woman looking very pale. She told me how she had been very ill and that doctors could not diagnose the nature of her sickness. Eventually, she had an out of body experience and saw her spirit leave her body and travelling at a very high speed, but her destination was not up but down. According to her, at a point, she started hearing screams of people in torment. After a while, she started experiencing serious heat. She knew exactly where she was going; it suddenly dawned on her that she was heading to hell. She mustered all the effort she could and screamed for mercy, calling on Jesus to give her a second chance. At that point, she said she saw her spirit returning and re-entered her body. It was this experience that made her very frantic and in the process, she got my number. I looked at her and asked her if she was holding anybody in unforgiveness. Her countenance immediately changed and she answered in the affirmative, confirming that she was holding her in-law in unforgiveness. I told her that if she is not ready to forgive that person, no matter the prayer I pray for her, it will not be answered. I also asked her if she would love to go back to where she came from (hell). She was very reluctant. I gave her a piece of paper and ask her to go to the next room and make a list of all the people she was holding in unforgiveness while using Psalm 51 to pray. With tears in her eyes, she collected the piece of paper and complied with my instructions. After that, I said a very short prayer for her and she left. Few days later, she was completely whole and restored. Hallelujah!
- Lord, I ask you to search my heart. Is there anything in me that is leading me astray from your path of life? Lord, is there anything in me that is leading me away from you? Please take it away from me in the name of Jesus. You are the omniscient God, you alone can search the different areas of my heart, please search my heart, if there be anything in me that you do not like, please roll it away and wash me, cleanse me, purify my soul and make me holy, righteous and acceptable unto you. Lord, in your mercy, roll away my transgressions, roll away every impurity in Jesus name.
- Anything that is in the garden of my heart that is generating darkness or defilement or making me to rationalize sin, please uproot it today, in the name of Jesus Christ. Let it dissolve and disappear in the name of Jesus. Lord, remove every trace of defilement, remove every trace of perversion, remove every trace of deception, remove every trace of bitterness, remove every trace of transgression. O God, help me, mighty God, help me, eternal rock of ages, help me, in Jesus name.
- Jesus, I depend on you, you are my ticket for the rapture, you are my ticket for heaven, you are the way, I confess with my mouth what I believe in my heart, that you died for me on the cross, you took my pains and my sins away. Lord, I thank you and proclaim that you are my Lord and my saviour. I put my hand in your hand and I depend on you to make it to heaven, in the name of Jesus. I depend on your finished work alone to make it to heaven and I know that you are able to keep that which is committed to your care. Please, guide me every inch of the way, every step I take henceforth, let it be towards light. Let your light shine through me, drive away every darkness, remove every transgression, remove every iniquity, and remove anything that is contrary to your will.
- Mighty God, please help me to be all that you want me to be and to accomplish all that you want me to accomplish. I proclaim that through the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, I have dominion. All my sins are forgiven. I have access to all the covenant rights, blessings and privileges, I have dominion over sin, over self, over satan and all his works and all his principalities and all his powers and all his rulers of darkness of this earth. I have dominion over sickness, over disease, over death and over hell. I have dominion over poverty, over scarcity and over lack. I declare that my dominion is eternal, my dominion is irreversible, my dominion is irrevocable. Though you, Lord, I shall make it to the Promised Land. Thank you, Jesus.
- I proclaim that my heavenly mansion shall never be vacant. Jesus, you have gone to prepare a place for me, please, prepare me for that place. Thank you blessed Lord. I depend on you to finish well and to enter my allotted inheritance in you, in Jesus name.
- Heavenly Father, forgive my known and unknown sin and teach my heart to forgive others, in Jesus name.
- Lord, please help me to redeem the time, help me to invest my life in what really counts. Lord, please deliver me from regret, may I have nothing to regret in eternity, in the name of Jesus. Help me, Lord, to redeem the time, help me to make hay while the sun still shines. Grant me the grace to utilize the opportunities you have given me, help me to be a worthy ambassador of Christ in my lifetime, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I ask that you help me to be a fruitful disciple of Jesus Christ. Help me Lord to win souls and establish them in your kingdom. I depend on you to accomplish this assignment. Through you, I shall do valiantly, in Jesus name. Amen.