- Thanksgiving. Psa. 67:1-7, “God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; that they way may be known upon the earth, thy saving health among all nations. Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon the earth. Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God even our own God, shall bless us. God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him”. Learn to be thankful. Before Jesus multiplied the five loaves of bread and few fishes, he gave thanks. Thanksgiving brings increase. Spend more time thanking God; thank him for his goodness and he will multiply his blessings in your life and position you for more.
- Enlarge your heart. Trust God. Remove far from you the mentality of scarcity. There is no scarcity in heaven. The God we are serving is the inexhaustible source of every good thing. Whatever he has, he has it in supernatural abundance.
- Prophesy to what is left. If you start noticing that your shop is getting smaller or depleting and you don’t know what is spiriting your goods, take a prophetic walk and begin to prophesy to what is left. Speak the word of God back to him; release the power of the word. Ezekiel prophesied to dry bones and they became a mighty army. Eze. 37:1-14.
- Delight yourself in the Lord. Learn to do this. Psa. 37:4 says, “Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart”.
As you put these keys to use, every trace of scarcity and lack in your life will be terminated. Principles are keys and once you put the keys to use, they will begin to produce results in your life. A key is only good when it is put to use. It is my prayer that as you put these keys to use, you will see the results and as you begin to celebrate the results, God will enhance things and commit greater things into your hands which will not diminish. From today, things will begin to flourish in your hands. The God of more and more will beautify your life and give you abundance of testimony in Jesus name.
- Dear Heavenly Father, empower me to ascend my God-ordained throne where everything answers to me at all times in Jesus name.
- Remove far from me, every stress and every strain and let your refreshing come in the name of Jesus.
- O God, quicken to life every power within me that I may hold onto eternal things.
TO BE CONTINUED.