THE REVELATIONS OF JESUS CHRIST (CONTD)
When the year is drawing to an end is the period when kings (both righteous and unrighteous kings) go to battle. As soon as you are born into this world, you are born into warfare, you don’t really have a choice in this. The only choice you have is to decide whether or not to be an overcomer, the only people that are rewarded in heaven are overcomers. So, warfare is inevitable. Becoming an overcomer is a decision you need to personally take and you can only overcome through your connection to the blood of the Lamb. The greatest thing you have is your relationship with Jesus.
- Revelation of Jesus as our Hope. 1 Tim. 1:1 “Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope.” Col 1:27 “To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.” In 1 Pet. 1:3, Apostle Peter described that hope as a lively hope. Anyone who believes in Christ has dominion over death because by his imparted and imputed righteousness, we have eternal life. Jesus said, “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent.” John 17:3. Knowledge of Jesus Christ is life that was why Jesus said he came that we might have life more abundantly. The only thing a departing soul takes is hope and that hope is either a lively hope or a dead hope. It is only those that are connected to the resurrection power – the quickening power that have this lively hope. That is why we must fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. Pray – Jesus, I thank you, I celebrate you for you are my lively hope, my blessed hope. Blessed be your name.
- Jesus as our Salvation. Psa. 27:1, “The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? Exo. 15:2, Luke 2:30. Jesus, I celebrate you as my salvation, I enthrone you, I thank you Jesus, my Salvation.
- Jesus as the Rock of our Salvation. Until you have the revelation of Jesus as the Rock of your salvation, you will be doubtful of whether you are truly saved or not. Knowledge of Christ will stabilize your faith and give you the assurance of salvation. Psa. 89:26, “He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.” Psa. 95:1, 1 Cor.10:4. That Rock is Christ. He is the Rock of our protection, he is the Rock of our preservation, he is the Rock of our progression, the Rock of perfection, and the Rock of our promise. He is a cleft Rock and the Rock that gives honey. Psa. 86:16. Nobody can satisfy like Jesus. Pray – Jesus, I thank you, I celebrate you as the Rock of my salvation, you are the Rock of my provision, the Rock of my protection, the Rock of my preservation, the Rock of my progression, the Rock of my perfection and the Rock of my promise, I depend on you, thank you so much.
- Jesus as the Foundation of the Church. When people don’t have this revelation, they tend to build on other foundations. The Church was built on the revelation of Jesus as the Son of God. Matt. 16:18, “And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” 1 Cor. 3:11. Some people claim that it is Peter that is the foundation of the Church. No! Jesus said upon this rock – upon the revelation of Jesus Christ as the Son of God – I will build my Church. Pray – Jesus, I celebrate you, thank you because you are the Son of the living God and the foundation of the Church, I bless and magnify your name. Thank you, my eternal bridegroom, I appreciate you, my destiny is secured in your hands.
- Jesus as the Strength of our Heart. Many people develop high blood pressure and heart issues because of the turbulence in the system; all over the world but if you allow Jesus and enthrone him and learn how to travel with him in your ship, he will give stability to your heart. The devil likes raising storms but we need Jesus, the Prince of peace. Don’t put your heart on anything in this world because everything will be shaken and the easiest way to develop heart problems is to tie your heart on toys. The best place to put your heart is in Christ, hand over that issue to him because by strength shall no man prevail. Psa. 73:26 “My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.” Gen. 49:24. Pray – Jesus, I dedicate my heart to you and I ask you to shield and protect my heart from the storms of life. I enthrone you as the strength of my heart, take over my heart. Thank you, Jesus, my heart is secured in your hands forever.
- Jesus as the One through whom we are dead to sin but alive to God. Until you have this revelation, you will be struggling with a lot of issues. Rom. 6: 11, “Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Make this confession – I am dead unto sin but I am alive unto God through Jesus Christ our blessed hope.
- Jesus as our Strength. Psa. 18:1, “I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.” Psa. 59:17, Jer. 16:19. Pray – Jesus, I celebrate you as my strength, take all the glory. Amen
- Jesus as our Keeper. Psa. 121:5, “The Lord is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.” He will protect and preserve. Pray – Jesus, I enthrone you as the Lord, my Keeper, thank you Jesus, my destiny is secured in your hands, take all the glory. Amen.
- Jesus as our Friend. As a friend you can confide in him. John 15:13-15, “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends …I have made known unto you.” Heb. 4:15. Remember that the condition for his friendship is predicated on obedience. Pray – Lord, Jesus, I repent of disobeying your word, in any way that I have done this in the past, please have mercy on me, forgive me and help me to be prompt and complete in obedience so that I may relate with you as a friend. Thank you, Jesus. I celebrate your friendship.
- Jesus as our Elder Brother. Heb. 2:10-18, Matt. 28:10, John 20:17, “Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren …and your God.” We are the brethren of Jesus. He is the first born among us his brethren. We carry the bloodline of Jesus Christ. If you operate in this realm you will have total liberation because most of the things following you are as a result of your ancestral bloodline. Every unbeliever is carrying the bloodline of Adam and that is why it is a stupid thing for a child of God to marry an unbeliever thinking that he or she can convert the unbeliever. Pray – Thank you Jesus, my Elder Brother, I celebrate you. Through your finished work on the cross, my bloodline is no longer the bloodline of idolatry. The bloodline of Jesus is my bloodline. Amen
- Jesus as the True Vine. John 15:1-8, “I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman … herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.” To abide in him implies a union that keeps us spiritually alive and fresh. O this stale last year’s religion, why do professing Christians who live on old experiences not understand that they are cast off branches. As long as you are grafted through the right connection, there will be a maximum flow; the life of Christ will flow through you. As long as there is a flow, there will be deposits, there will be life and as long as there is life, there will be fruits until you become fruitful. Where are your fruits? Jesus is our true vine without whom we cannot bear fruits and anyone who does not bear fruit, he will cast off. Pray – Jesus, I thank you for your manifold revelations. I celebrate you for who you are. You are the true vine, let my life flow in ceaseless praise of your almightiness. Grant that as from today, my life will bear fruit. Heavenly Father, I ask you to fill me with Christ till the world will no longer sees me but Jesus Christ flowing through me. Let my life become fruitful, impactful and successful in the real sense of that word. Help me to keep timely appointments with your schedules for my life. Thank you, Jesus, I give you all the glory. I depend on you. Through you, I shall do valiantly. You are my light, you are my life, you are my shield, you are my fortress, you are my salvation, take all the glory. Amen.