COVENANT OF SUPERNATURAL ABUNDANCE
There is a purifying dimension of the presence of God; the presence of God purifies. There are some translative moves that you make and your life will flow in ceaseless praise of the name of the living God, you will have sweatless victories all the way. Your life will become a symphony, full of victory songs.
One of the blessings of prayer is that prayer is spiritual investment. The dividends associated with prayer investment are numerous some of which are generational. A lot of problems facing people today especially in this part of the world has to do with generational curses associated with idolatry; seeking other gods brings curses, so seeking the living God brings blessing. Just as curses are generational so also blessings are generational. There are generational dimensions to the blessing of seeking God.
Psa. 23, “The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters … Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.” In the wilderness where David was fighting the wild beasts and shepherding his flock was where he learnt how to fellowship with God; that was where he learnt to depend on God for sustenance; that was where he learnt to depend on God to stop the mouth of lions that came to devour the sheep. That was where he imbibed the characteristics of a shepherd leader.
There are two dimensions of leadership – the shepherd leader and the hunter. It was in the wilderness that David was fashioned to be a shepherd leader and that was where he penciled this wonderful Psalm. Who is this Lord? The Lord he contacted in the realm of the spirit. David was a prophet, he saw the Lord, he had fellowship with the Lord, he saw the Lord that was to come later through his lineage. “The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.” (Psa. 110:1). David saw when the Lord was ascending, “Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory … The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory.” (Psa 24:7-10).
David depended on God and was scheduled to be a shepherd leader. He said because the Lord is with me, I shall not want. A true shepherd lives for the flock, he feeds the flock while fake shepherds fleece the flock. If the Lord is not your shepherd, you will want. Don’t follow a leader whose heavens are blocked because if you do, your heavens will be blocked and when the heavens are blocked, there will be dryness. You need to align yourself to the Lord your shepherd so that you will not want, he is the one that will lead you into abundance of life. There cannot be abundance of life if the Lord is not your shepherd.
The greatest shepherd that ever lived is the Lord himself. He said my sheep hear my voice and they follow me (John 10:27). The sheep follow him because they are tuned to his frequency. The first thing a hunter leader does is to impoverish people so that he will be the Lord. Until the Lord becomes your shepherd, you cannot have abundant life; there may be plenty but there will be lack in the midst of plenty. This is a paradox.
John 10:10 says, “The thief cometh not but to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” The ministry of the hunter is to steal to kill and to destroy but Jesus came to give us abundant life. Abundant life is our portion in Jesus name. This year, there is going to be a distinction between those who are on the Lord’s side and those who are not. You have to be on the Lord’s side for the blessings that flow from the Lord to come to you; that is the blessings of abundant life. The Bible says the blessings of God make rich and do not add any sorrow. These blessings do not bring any sorrow; they are self-generating, self-sustaining and self-perpetuating. They are generational. This was the type of blessing God gave to David. God loved him so much because he was a consummate worshipper. God so loved this shepherd of Israel, (David), that the ultimate Shepherd of Israel had to come from his lineage. God said because you have the right spirit, because I can see the right shepherd model in you, because you are a consummate worshipper, because you love me so much, I am going to reward you. The scepter shall not depart from you; my Son is going to come through you.
God revealed so much to David that in Psalm 22, he wrote about the sufferings of Jesus. this is the power of divine connection. The secret things are revealed to God’s worshippers; those who worship him in spirit and truth. It is your connection that determines what you receive because for every connection, there is a flow. Abundant life flows from Jesus Christ; those who are disconnected from him do not know the meaning of abundant life – they can accumulate as much as they can but the fruits of the Holy Spirit will be far from them. All the things they accumulate will eventually become their waterloo and when they die, they leave all those things behind.
How do you really measure abundant life? John 17:3 says, “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” What is your connection to Jesus Christ? What is your relationship with the true God? One of the greatest revelations God gave me mathematically is that everything he can give, he has in supernatural abundance. God’s love is infinity raised to power infinity over zero, so also is his love and his resources. That is why we cannot liquidate him. It is as we connect that we get.
We need to put a demand on what we can receive from our Father, the inexhaustible source of everything that is good. We are talking about the realm of limitless resources. We must operate from this realm this year in Jesus name. we need to connect to the supernatural so that we can download the limitless blessings. It is important to keep reminding ourselves of this. Poverty is one of the things that Christ came to abolish in all ramifications. Good shepherds don’t lead people into poverty but to green pastures where there is abundance. Pray – Heavenly Father, please intervene and eradicate poverty in my life, in my home, in my business, and in all ramifications. Until God becomes your supply, until you make God your source, you will still be struggling with lack. If your uncle is your source, he can be liquidated by your demands but if God is your source, as you draw, there will be more.
Many people go to Church with poverty mentality, you should know how big your God is in order to ask right. Don’t be shy to ask God for great things this year because he is not going to supply your needs according to your riches, he is supplying your needs according to his riches in glory. There is no economics in heaven, there is no scarcity, no lack, no inflation, everything is in supernatural abundance. Remember that God wants you to have gold like dust.
3 John 2 “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” God wants us to prosper. I don’t know of any true Father who will not want his children to prosper, so if earthly fathers with all their limitations want their children to prosper, you can imagine how God wants his children to prosper. Prosperity is part and parcel of the redemptive ministry of Jesus Christ; blood has been shed to eradicate the curse of poverty, scarcity, lack, disease, death, inflation, recession and so on. Why is there so much poverty even in the Church? We need to learn to celebrate God more.
One of the secrets of supernatural abundance is sowing. It is what you sow that will be multiplied. This is one of the ordinances of God. Jesus said whoever sows sparingly will reap sparingly. Enlarge your heart with respect to God. You cannot ask God to bless you when you are in the habit of giving him rejects. Study Malachi 2 (TLB).
King Solomon offered to God a sacrifice which no one had ever offered. His father was a consummate worshipper and he was a wonderful protégé of his father. When he offered one thousand burnt offerings to God, God paid him a visit in the night and gave him a blank cheque. Solomon asked for what was uppermost in his heart and God said because you have asked for this, I am giving you much more than you asked for. God does not give greedy or stingy people a blank cheque. Kill stinginess. How much is your God worth? Pray – Lord, remove every trace of greed and stinginess from my heart, help me, enlarge my heart to love you more than I love gold. Enlarge my heart to treasure you more that I treasure anything on this earth. Lord, help me to be a true worshipper, help me to love you and to worship you in spirit and in truth. Help me to demonstrate this in every opportunity that comes my way. Thank you, mighty God, in Jesus name.
If you are still struggling with tithing, you are making things tight for yourself. Anything you cannot release in order to do the will of God has become your god. You need to know that the best you can ever be is to be at the centre of God’s will for your life. There is nothing like abundant life for somebody who has missed God’s will.
It is time to begin to celebrate your connection to God, YOUR ACCESS TO GOD IS YOUR GREATEST ASSET. Get saturated with the presence of God. Let God prosper you so that you can touch more lives. How many people are you able to lift? How many lives have you touched? That is the true meaning of abundant life. God will not withhold any good thing from you this year in Jesus name. Align with God. Be sincere with God. The only way to connect to God and be a worshipper is in truth.
Confess the following scriptures:
Gen. 17:1-7, Deut. 8:18, Psa. 84:11, 35:27, John 10:10, Gal. 4:28, III John 2, Phil. 4:19
- I empty my body, soul and spirit of every impurity in the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.
- Father in Heaven, I ask for forgiveness for all the sins I have ever committed from my birth day till date, in Jesus name.
- By faith in Christ, I appropriate the cleansing ministry of the blood of Jesus Christ upon my heart and receive total liberation from sin and the consequences of sin, in Jesus name.
- In the name of Jesus, I uproot and destroy every sin that has programmed my heart against the will of God in my life regarding prosperity, in Jesus name.
- I come against you spirits of scarcity and lack; I bind you and cast you into the desert where you rightly belong, in Jesus name.
- I command all demonic hindrances to my supernatural abundance to be totally paralyzed, in Jesus name.
- I will prosper, in Jesus name.
- By the power in the name of Jesus, I bind you the strong man withholding my financial blessings and command you to release them now, in Jesus name.
- I use the power in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth to break every curse of financial reverses operating in my life, in Jesus name.
- I command you ancestral blockade to my miracles to be lifted, in Jesus name.
- I paralyze every hand that manipulates my blessings away, in Jesus name.
- I use the blood of Jesus Christ to seal every space of unprofitable leakage to my finances, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Heavenly Father, send forth your ministering angels to prepare the way for me to start enjoying Divine Supernatural Abundance, in Jesus name.
- Father, put it in the hearts of men to bless, in Jesus name.
- Let your goodness and mercy follow me everywhere I go, in Jesus name.
- By the authority of the name of Jesus, I bind you anti breakthrough, anti prosperity, and anti miracle spirits, in the name of Jesus.
- I use the authority of the name of Jesus Christ to break every curse of idolatry affecting my life, in Jesus name.
- Precious Holy Spirit, brood over my finances and bring multiplication, in Jesus name.
- I bind you spirits of laziness and procrastination, in Jesus name.
- Heavenly Father, I thank you for all you have been providing for me these days, in Jesus name.
- I thank you for the way you sustained my family last year, in Jesus name.
- Let the LORD be magnified who has pleasure in my prosperity, in Jesus name.
- Father, make this year the year of extraordinary financial breakthroughs for me, in Jesus name.
- Father, grant that all the financial miracles I missed last year should come now, in Jesus name.
- Father, I ask and receive the ability to produce wealth,in Jesus name.
- Henceforth, I will never beg or borrow, in Jesus name.
- Heavenly Father, help me to join the list of those who will have the supernatural provision before the need that arises, in Jesus name.
- I break every anti abundance Covenant I have consciously or unconsciously entered into or that was entered into on my behalf by whosoever at whatever period of my life, in Jesus name.
- I declare that the blessings of Abraham are mine, in Jesus name, Amen.
- Heavenly Father, today, I enter into the Covenant of SUPERNATURAL ABUNDANCE with you, in the name of Jesus.
- This Covenant, which is sealed with the blood of Jesus, covers me, my wife/husband, my children and children’s children to the tenth generation and members of the Holy Ghost Fellowship, in Jesus name. Amen.