- The Holy Spirit is also our Intercessor and our Advocate according to Rom. 8:23. The Holy Spirit not only intercedes for us but intercedes with us and through us. An Intercessor is one who comes against the forces of darkness. The Bible in Isa. 59:19, says this about intercessors, “So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.” (KJV). That is what intercessors do. There are certain things that must not happen where an ambassador of Christ is operating. God has given us so much authority that we need to enforce righteousness and authority and to drive darkness far away. “Behold, I give you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19 (KJV). This is our empowerment. We are mandated to reflect Christ and we cannot do that until the power of God the Holy Spirit is at work in us. The Spirit of God is for exploits; the spirit within is for transformation while the spirit with us is for guidance. The Holy Spirit will guide you unto all truth. The Holy Spirit will lead you.
- The Holy Spirit is our Helper. Nobody can help you better than the Holy Spirit. John 14:16, “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever.”
- The Holy Spirit is our Life-Giver and Healer according to Rom. 8:11, “And if the Spirit of God, who raised up Jesus from the dead, lives in you, he will make your dying bodies live again after you die, by means of this same Holy Spirit living within you.” There is so much sickness in the world today. There is so much rottenness in the world today, there is so much corruption. Every true child of God should be a transformer and should be able to draw the bloodline. The reason why it appears that the kingdom of darkness has taken over is because the sons of God have failed to manifest. It is time for you to start producing miracles. But you cannot bear fruit without the Holy Spirit.
Oil is one of the symbols of the Holy Spirit. Oil is for beauty. Oil will lubricate your path to greatness. Oil will remove every friction on your path. Without friction, pains and strains, things will go smoothly in your life, and before you call, the answer will be there in supernatural abundance.
Say this prayer into your anointing oil:
- Lord, I thank you that I have oil. May I never run on empty tank all the days of my life. I bless your name because you are the one who has made this provision. I thank you because you are on the throne. May your name forever be praised in Jesus name. As I present this oil to you, I ask you to transform it to the very power of God so that as it is applied, whenever and wherever it is applied, let your power be released, let there be healings, let there be deliverances, let there be miracles, let there be signs and wonders, let there be full restoration of whatever the enemy has tampered with in the life of the recipient. For it is written, it shall come to pass on that day that the burdens of the enemy shall be lifted from off my shoulder and his yoke from off my neck and his yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. Through this Lord, let the recipient enjoy the supernatural ministry of the precious Holy Spirit.
- Holy Spirit divine, take absolute control. Let your angels descend and ascend. Anywhere this is applied, let an altar be raised to you and let the fire of your presence never depart from every recipient. Thank you for transformation, thank you for upliftment, thank you for divine elevation, thank you for marvelous restoration. Thank you for your empowerment. Blessed be your name. No more struggles, no more strain, no more stress. Holy Ghost take over, in Jesus name.
- Holy Spirit, I worship you. May I never grieve you all the days of my life. may your grace increase and multiply in every facet of my life. I ask that you anoint me from the crown of my head down to the soles of my feet in the name of Jesus. Thank you blessed Lord. I receive your divine empowerment, in Jesus name. Amen.