Celebrating The Holy-spirit (Conclusion)
We need to learn to celebrate the person of the Holy Spirit because he is our greatest asset. We have what the Old Testament saints did not have. We are people born in due season. In the Old Testament, the Holy Spirit never indwelt any body but usually came for exploits, moved for exploits and after that he left. But we are supposed to be people who carry the very presence of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit within – out of my belly flows rivers of living water – I enjoy this. The Spirit with me – he guides me. The Spirit upon me – that comes upon me for spectacular exploits, he envelops me with the fire of his presence.
You celebrate the Holy Spirit when you manifest Jesus. We are called to be ambassadors of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everywhere we go, we should be people who fly the banner. Jesus said, you have not chosen me but I chose you and ordained you so that you can go and bring forth fruit and so that your fruit may remain and if you then ask the Father anything in my name, he will do it. (John 15:16). You manifest by bearing fruits. Where are the fruits? What are you waiting for? Every passing moment takes us closer and closer to eternity. The Bible says, by their fruits, you shall know them (Matt. 7:20).
One of the ways to celebrate the Holy Spirit is to manifest the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Another way to celebrate the Holy Spirit is to manifest the fruits; it is not enough to manifest the gifts, we must manifest the fruits as well. We need to be fruitful. Anywhere there is a connection, there must be a flow and anywhere there is a proper flow, there must be deposits. Where are the deposits?
- Lord, I thank you for your word, grant that my life will not be barren in the name of Jesus, please make my life fruitful in Jesus name.
- Holy Spirit, I desire you, I connect to you and ask you to fill me, I ask you to be my teacher. I ask you to be my guide, I ask you to be my helper, I ask you to be my enabler, I ask you to be my strength and my strengthener. Please empower me and let my life be fruitful. Let your gifts be manifest in my life this year more than ever before. Lord, make the fullness of your gifts to manifest in my life this year in the name of Jesus.
- My life cannot be barren. Lord, let there be fruits, let there be deposits, let there be signs, let there be wonders. Let your glory, O God, be revealed in every area of my life. Make my Christianity full of fruits in the mighty name of Jesus. Make me for signs, make me for wonders in the mighty name of Jesus. Let people look at me and say, truly, it pays to serve the Lord, in Jesus name.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I need you. Holy Ghost, I need you; baptize me and fill me afresh with life and with power. Grant that out of my belly shall flow rivers of living water. Everywhere I go, make me for signs and wonders in the name of Jesus.
- This year, Lord, I ask that you empower me mightily to bear fruits and let my fruits abide in the name of Jesus. Thank you faithful, God, I depend on you, in Jesus name. Amen!