P R A Y E R
- Holy Spirit, you are the spirit of abundant life, I ask you to fill me to overflowing so that out of my belly shall flow rivers of living water. Terminate every dryness in my life, make my life abundantly fruitful in the name of Jesus.
- Anything the enemy has attached to derail your purpose in my life, let it dissolve and disappear in the name of Jesus.
- Any contrary spirit trying to manipulate my destiny contrary to the purpose of God, let it dissolve and disappear in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit divine, I surrender to you. Help me to be who you want me to be; help me to be what you want me to be. Make me all you want me to be. Make me a worthy ambassador of Jesus Christ. Help me to walk hand in hand with you so that your purpose will be fulfilled in every area of my life. Transform my life and make me a transformer, beautify my life and show me your glory. Let your glory burst forth in every area of my life in the name of Jesus.
- Fill me with life and power of God; make my life supernatural, make my life extraordinary, make my life abundantly fruitful and let my fruits abide in the name of Jesus.
- I ask you for grace to do your will in the name of Jesus. Guide me through the skillfulness of your hand to my allotted inheritance and make my life comprehensively successful here and hereafter. I proclaim that through you, I shall do valiantly. Thank you, precious Holy Spirit, in Jesus name.
Is there any area of your life where there is pressure? Remember that the Holy Spirit is the spirit of transformation. Wherever the Holy Spirit flows, there is life and part of that life is colour. The Holy Spirit adds value to life. The world was empty and void until the Spirit of God brooded over. The Holy Spirit took over and God said, ‘let there be’. You can literally transform your life by taking the steps that God took in the beginning. (Gen.1:1-3). Stop grumbling, stop making wrong confessions about the unsatisfactoriness of things in your life. Get angry in spirit. Wake up early hours of the morning and say, ‘Holy Spirit, take charge, brood over this situation’ (be specific). Thereafter, begin to declare, ‘let there be’, begin to proclaim what you want to see.
TO BE CONTINUED.