- The hand of God is the greatest antidote to fear. Fear is one of the strongest negative emotions that the devil is using to steal, to kill and destroy. Wherever fear manifests, there can never be joy. Fear and joy cannot walk together, they are mutually exclusive because while joy is a fruit of the Holy Spirit, fear does not come from God. Fear emanates from another spirit. “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind” 2 Tim. 1:7. Joy comes from the Holy Spirit so if you are fearful, it is an evidence that the Holy Spirit is not there but another spirit in operation. The greatest antidote to fear is the hand of God; the presence of God will drive away fear. Fear and faith do not go together, when fear knocks at the door and faith answers, there will be nobody there because fear will naturally evaporate. That is why you need to learn to confront your fear with faith. Take authority over the spirit of fear. Fear has no substance except the one you give it and if you allow it, fear will magnetize other deadly spirits to you because fear has a magnetic nature. But the Bible makes it clear in Psa. 46:1-5 that “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with swelling thereof. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.”
- God shall help me and that right early; the mighty hand of God shall sustain me in the name of Jesus Christ, the glory of God shall see me through in the name of Jesus.
- Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever in Jesus name.
- The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacles sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
- I will shout in triumph over my philistines in the name of Jesus. I will stand on the ruins of my enemies and fly the banner of the Lord in the name of Jesus.
TO BE CONTINUED…