2019 OPERATION 18-18 (DAY 4) – A GOSPEL OF PURIFICATION
Zech. 13:1-3, “In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness. And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land … when he prophesieth.” One of the major sources of defilement in the world today is idolatry; in order to deal effectively with defilement, you must deal with idolatry. One of the things that defiles is lying spirit and a lot of people are carrying it while doing ministry. Immediately after dealing with idolatry, the next thing you should confront is the lying spirit that gives false prophecy. Any prophecy that is not empowered by the Holy Spirit is false. The spirit of divination brings defilement.
So when God wants to deal with the issue of defilement, he does it thoroughly. A fountain has been opened for sin and uncleanness; all you need do is to acknowledge that you are unclean and then go into the fountain to bath. If you are unclean and you refuse to bath, you will remain unclean. Idolatry is prevalent all over Africa where there are still active altars all over the place, some people are even bearing the names of idols and they expect God to bless them. God will cleanse us and cut off the names of idols, the source of uncleanness. The devil uses the name as a cord to attack to pollute and defile again in order to reduce the cleansing to nothing. Names are powerful, names talk about covenants, names are prophetic, names give identity, names talk about presence.
- Father, I thank you for the provisions you have made for my cleansing, thank you for the fountain that you have opened for my purification; thank you most holy God in Jesus’ name.
- O God arise, use your strong sword to cut off anything that binds me to any idol, anything that binds me to any shrine, anything that connects me to any evil altar, anything that gives the enemy access into any part of my life, Father in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, stretch forth you hand and cut it off. Terminate the operation of idolatry in any area of my life.
- Lord God Almighty, by the thunder of your power, utterly dismantle and destroy any evil altar working against your purpose in my life, in my family, in Holy Ghost Fellowship International and in this nation, Lord, cut it off.
- Dismantle and destroy any evil cord; anything the enemy is using to access my life whether in the dream or in the day, Lord, let it be exterminated in the name of Jesus.
- I renounce idolatry and every evil covenant, any evil initiation, any evil altar, any evil cord, I command you, be shattered, be utterly destroyed. I break evil cords, satanic soul ties in the name of Jesus.
- I renounce every evil name associated with me in the realm of the spirit. I use the blood of Jesus to separate myself from any evil altar in the name of Jesus.
- I use the power in the name of Jesus to completely renounce the influence of idolatry over my destiny, over my family and over Holy Ghost Fellowship International in the name of Jesus.
- I break away completely from any evil altar associated with my life. I break away completely from every evil cord; I break away completely from evil soul ties and evil names in the name of Jesus.
- Anything the enemy is using to access my life in the realm of the spirit, I place the blood of Jesus against it today in Jesus’ name.
- I raise the blood of Jesus against every spiritual blockade, every ancestral blockade, be shattered be destroyed in the name of Jesus. Thank you Jesus, I give you the glory and I declare my total liberation from evil altars and from evil cords in Jesus’ name.
Matt. 1:21, “And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.” The reason why Jesus came was to save us and grant us dominion over sin; to deal with the sin factor and reduce it to zero so that we can approach the loving Father and get the most out of our relationship with him. That is the meaning of salvation. Without his coming there would have been no hope of glory because what sin does is to reduce the glory; sin cuts short the glory. At the cross the blood of Jesus was shed to reduce the presence, the power and the penalty of sin to zero. Confess “Sin will not have dominion over me in Jesus’ name because Jesus in me has conquered sin on the cross”. The blood of Jesus Christ is the blood of comprehensive dominion over the power of sin, over the presence and penalty of sin. When the enemy comes to accuse you of your past mistakes remind him of this.
TO BE CONTINUED….