- Jesus, I thank you for what you have done on the cross. I appropriate and celebrate what you did on the cross for me. I proclaim that through your death, burial and resurrection, all my sins are forgiven. I have comprehensive dominion over the presence of sin, I have dominion over the power of sin, I have dominion over the penalty of sin. My sins are wiped away; I am cleansed by the precious blood that you shed on mount Calvary. Thank you Jesus. I celebrate you and I celebrate your power and I walk in this dominion over sin all the days of my life, in Jesus’ name.
1 John 3:5, “And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.”
- Every record of sin accredited to my life has been blotted out by the power of the blood of Jesus. Lord I thank you for blotting out every record of sin credited to me in the name of Jesus. In my spiritual account every record of sin against my life has been blotted out.
- Thank you because there is now no condemnation for me because I am in Christ Jesus, blessed be your name, in Jesus’ name.
Titus 2:13-14, “Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.” We are redeemed to be purified so that we can do good works; a peculiar people. We are redeemed from all our iniquities, a peculiar people, zealous for good works. The reason for our redemption is not just to park, there should be fruits, it is time for our redemption to be fruitful, full of good works.
The passion to do good works is no longer in the Church today. How many lives have you touched this year? Re-examine your life, would you say you have done good works this year? Until your life becomes a seed it will never produce harvest. “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good …with him” Acts 10:38. If you are not doing good check your Christianity. The world is still waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God.
- Lord, have mercy on me; in any way that I have not produced, I am sorry. Help me to be a productive Christian in the name of Jesus. Grant that my life will begin to touch lives from this moment. Give me the passion for souls and for doing good in Jesus’ name.
- As you empower me, make me an extension of your hand that does good in the name of Jesus. Help me O God to go out of my way to touch lives for Jesus in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Transform me and make me a transformer in the mighty name of Jesus. Grant me the grace never to settle for nought but to be all that you want me to be.
- Empower me by your spirit; henceforth, grant me the grace to go about doing good in the name of Jesus.
- May I be a worthy ambassador of Jesus your dear Son everywhere I go in Jesus’ name.
- Make my life abundantly fruitful, terminate every trace of barrenness and break every curse, break every evil seal of limitation and set me apart for good works in Jesus’ name.
Eph. 5:25-27, “Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it. … holy and without blemish.” The reason Jesus came was to sanctify us unto him and to remove every trace of spot or wrinkle.
- Jesus, I yield my life, body, soul and spirit to you and I ask you to remove every trace of spot or wrinkle. Present me holy fully sanctified, purified in the name of Jesus.
- Remove every iniquity, every transgression, every trace of sin, roll away my filthy garment and clothe me with your garment of righteousness, holiness and wisdom, thank you Jesus.
Rom. 11:26-27, “And so all Israel shall be saved … when I shall take away their sins.” Jesus came to deal with the question of sin, nail it away and blot it out completely and present us pure and holy to our Father.
- Jesus, I stretch my hands to you, I celebrate the reason you came; to take away every trace of sin, iniquity and transgression associated with my life. Thank you Jesus. I put on your garments of holiness of righteousness and of wisdom and majesty and strength. I put on the bride’s garment of honour. Clothe me from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet; thank you Jesus.
1 John 1:9, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
- Lord, I confess all my sins and I receive forgiveness in the name of Jesus. I thank you because you are faithful and just to forgive all my sins and to cleanse me from all unrighteousness. I receive your cleansing from every trace of unrighteousness. Thank you faithful God in Jesus’ name.
1 Tes. 5:23-24, “And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly, … who also will do it.”
- Lord, I thank you, you are faithful. Help me to abstain from all appearance of evil. Help me O God to prove all things and hold that which is good. O God of peace, sanctify me wholly; sanctify my spirit, my soul and my body and preserve me blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- I thank you because you are faithful who have called me. I depend on you. You are my ticket for the rapture. Thank you because there is now no condemnation for me because I am in Christ Jesus; therefore, every evil verdict that has gone over my life I command you in the name of Jesus Christ God’s son, be revoked and be reversed right now and I declare that I am seated in Christ Jesus above thrones above evil altars, above any altar here on earth, in the heavenlies, in the waters and anywhere.
- I declare comprehensive dominion through what Christ has done for me. My life is hid with Christ in God; my destiny is secured in Christ Jesus. Thank you faithful God. I celebrate you O God, in Jesus’ mighty name I pray. AMEN.