Psa. 65:1-13, “Praise waiteth for thee, O God, in Sion: and unto thee shall the vow be performed. O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away. Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple. By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation … the pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys also are covered over with corn; they shout for joy, they also sing.” You will shout for joy and also sing. Your joy shall be fully restored and with this joy, you will draw blessings, health, wealth, wisdom, revelations from the wells of salvation in the name of Jesus.
It is not about you this year; it is about your connection. Allow God to lead you to victory this year and you will celebrate. The only thing you owe him is testimony; celebrate him; determine in your heart that you will love him more. Maintain the connection so that the flow will continue and the deposits will come supernaturally. I thank God that every blessing God has given me has drawn me closer and closer to him. May we not love the hand of God more than we love his face in the mighty name of Jesus. This year, you will be mightily blessed but you need to promise God, ab initio, that praise “waiteth” for him in your life.
- Lord, as you answer my prayers, every one of them this year, I declare that plenty of praise awaits you because you are the God who answers prayer. As you answer my prayers, plenty of praise awaits you in every facet of my life in the name of Jesus. O thou that anwereth prayers, I give you all the glory, I give you honour and praise for great is your faithfulness in Jesus name.
Job 5:12, “He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.” May the Lord disappoint every device of the evil one in the mighty name of Jesus and give us his benefits.
Job 5:19-20, “He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. In famine he shall redeem thee from death: and in war from the power of the sword.” Declare “No evil shall touch me this year, no evil shall touch any member of my family, no evil shall touch any member of Holy Ghost Fellowship this year and beyond in the powerful name of Jesus Christ. Even if there is famine in the land, everywhere around us will be watered garden” in the name of Jesus.
- I will not eat the bread of anxious labour this year in the name of Jesus, my children will not eat the bread of anxious labour in the name of Jesus. At the end of this year, it shall be clear to everyone that I am highly favoured and blessed in Jesus name.
Psa. 68:1-4, “Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. as smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God. But let the righteous rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice. Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.” This shall be our lot this year in the name of Jesus. Can you see the nexus between the challenges that are facing you and this scripture? It is the scripture of the presence of God. Every mountain of difficulty, every stubborn challenge in your life will dissolve and disappear at the presence of the almighty God in the name of Jesus.
We need to intensify the weapon of praise; this year, praise God more than you have ever done before because that is your connection to the presence, that is what brings down the presence. And when God comes down, he will judge the mountain; he will touch the mountain and the mountain will smoke, as wax melts before a blazing fire that is how every challenge facing you will melt in the name of Jesus. This is our year of songs, we will sing to the glory and honour and praise of the almighty God.
- Lord, I receive your word, I am ready. Arise O God, touch the mountains, you know them. Let your presence never depart from me, let your presence do and undo everything that needs to be done this year, I ask you O God, let the power of your presence be so tangible that no issue will withstand it. Let the power of your presence dissolve every doubt, solve every issue and dismantle every mountain in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let the power of your presence produce healing, let it produce restoration, let it produce divine elevation, let if produce favour; let it produce fruits in supernatural abundance in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of your presence undo everything the enemy has ever done against me and against my family in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Lord, you know the root of the matter, I ask you to intervene, O God, and deal with root of the matter; thank you faithful God in Jesus mighty name I pray.
- Present all your prayer requests before God.
- After praying, lift up your requests and say, “Lord, I thank you because I know that you have heard me. I thank you for the answer; take all the glory in Jesus name”. Amen.