Meditate on the following scriptures:
Exodus 15:26 KJV “And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.”
Isaiah 53:3-5 KJV “He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”
Psalm 103:1-3 KJV “Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases….”
Psalm 107:20 KJV “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.”
III John 2 KJV “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”
Romans 16:20 KJV “And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.”
Revelations 12:11 KJV “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”
- Worship God for His loving kindness and faithfulness.
- Celebrate Jesus Christ, the eternal son of the living God.
- Appropriate the victory of Jesus Christ on the cross as your victory.
- Confess all your sins before God and ask Him to mercifully forgive all your transgressions.
- Appropriate the cleansing ministry of the Blood of Jesus Christ on your body, soul and spirit.
- Confess “through the Blood of Jesus Christ, God’s son, I have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.”
- Rededicate your life to Jesus.
- Confess “My body belongs to Jesus, My soul belongs to Jesus, My spirit belongs to Jesus. My life is hid with Christ in God”.
- Plead the Blood of Jesus against COVID-19.
- Use the power in the Name of Jesus to command the evil virus to dissolve and disappear never to appear again.
- Use Matt 18:18 to bind the evil virus and cast it into the abyss where it rightly belongs.
- Decree that satan will have nothing to celebrate concerning the outbreak of COVID-19.
- Pray that Holy Spirit will comfort those who lost any of their loved ones during the pandemic.
- Command full restoration of whatever COVID-19 has tampered with in your life.
- Celebrate the LORD who answers prayers.
Henceforth let no virus trouble you for you bear in your body the mark of the LORD JESUS. AMEN