3. Commitment. There is a close relationship between commitment and faithfulness. What God rewards is faithfulness. God does not reward ecclesiastical titles/positions.
- I use the blood of Jesus Christ against the spirit of reckless economic management ravaging this nation. I raise the blood of Jesus against you spirit of indebtedness. I raise the blood of Jesus against you spirit of poverty, scarcity and hardship in the name of Jesus.
- You evil seal of limitation, I terminate your operation in this nation and I declare that this nation is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof in the mighty name of Jesus. Let the mighty hand of God deliver this nation in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let your mighty hand transform and showcase this nation. Enough is enough to satanic manipulation in the corridors of power in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Evil will no longer rule over this nation in the name of Jesus.
If you are a sweeper in the house of God, sweep with joy; that is how God will reward you. No job is menial in the house of God. How committed are you to the things that God has committed to you? How faithful are you? It is unfortunate that today, a lot of people are more committed to their secular appointments than their divine assignments. They are prompt in meeting their secular schedules but once it comes to the things of God they become lackadaisical. One of the things that the devil has attacked today in the Church is commitment. Where are the committed people? The Church designs programmes to capture people on Sunday mornings knowing that that is the only way to attract them. Uncommitted heart is a terrible thing. God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him. If you do not seek God diligently, then you don’t qualify for his reward. What are the ‘extras’ you are prepared to do in God’s kingdom? The Psalmist said I was glad when they said let us go into the house of God. Ten times a day David went to the temple even as a king in Israel in spite of his tight schedules. That was why he had victory everywhere he went. I have discovered that the greatest connection anyone can have is divine connection. The greatest success factor is divine connection. The race is not to the swiftest. The God factor is the greatest sucess factor. You can increase or decrease the God factor in your life by your actions and inactions and by your attitude.
To be a man of God, you need to have one hundred percent commitment. Many times, people want to have more of the Holy Ghost but the Holy Spirit wants to have more of you. How much of you can he get if your time is filled with ‘toys’ and with your personal pursuits? You are the keeper of the door. Holy Spirit wants to have more of you. Are you holding back? This includes more of your time, more of your life and more of your talent. When will you start chasing God? When will you start doing what God has called you to do?
If you don’t value your connection with God, the devil will give you another connection. This is known as the law of attention. That is exactly what is happening to some pastors today; what they regard as promotion is nothing but terrible demotion. Placement of value on your divine connection is what worship is all about. Every man of God is first and foremost a worshiper; you cannot give what you don’t have. ‘Worthship’ is placement of value. It is the value you place in God that will precipitate the flow of grace because that is what is going to make the connection. And anywhere there is a perfect connection, there will be a flow. That is why the devil is attacking your connection. May you never make any wrong connection. Commitment will strengthen your connection and the connection will produce far reaching results. As far as there is a flow in the connection, you will begin to touch lives. What has God called you to do? Be committed, be connected, hear and obey the call.
TO BE CONTINUED…..