THE EARTH IS THE LORD’S VI
2 Pet. 1:4, “Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.” We need to thank God for making us partakers of his divine nature and for giving us an incorruptible inheritance.
- Father, I thank you. Lord, I bless you. Thank you because I have an inheritance in Christ, I am a partaker of the divine nature. Father, I bless your name. Jesus I belong to you forever; my life belongs to you, my body belongs to you, my soul belongs to you, my spirit belongs to you. In you I live and move and have my being. Thank you Jesus. Through you, I shall do valiantly in the name of Jesus.
We have escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. Unfortunately, instead of running away from the corruption that is in the world, many are running into it. The driving force is lust. Without terminating lust, it is difficult to correct corruption. As long as there is lust – lust for power, lust for money, lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh and so on, there will be corruption. What drives people into perdition mostly is lust. Corruption works through lust. You cannot correct corruption while promoting idolatry.
- Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, it is your perfect will for me to escape the corruption that is in the world, please help me. Supernaturally empower me to escape the corruption that is in the world that works through lust in the name of Jesus. I declare my eternal dominion over lust, I overcome the spirit of lust by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony in the name of Jesus.
- I raise the blood of Jesus against you spirit of lust, I bind you and terminate your operation in every area of my life in the name of Jesus. Henceforth, I will walk in dominion over the corruption that is in the world in the name of Jesus.
Rev. 5:10-14, “And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; saying, with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. And every creature which is in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.” Jesus has given us dominion. The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof.
Jesus said that he will build his Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. When you align with the word of God, you are aligned with the greatest power in the whole universe. Nobody can stop you; the only person that can stop you is you if you surrender your authority to the enemy. May you always walk in the revelation of who you are in Christ Jesus. In him, you are more than a conqueror. Through him, you shall do valiantly.
- Declare – I am a king and a priest in the name of Jesus; the most high God has made me a king and a priest and I shall reign on earth in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I thank you. I give you all the glory. I celebrate your faithfulness in calling me out of darkness into the marvelous light of your dear Son.
- Is there any way, Lord, that I have compromised my walk with you? I am sorry. In any way that I have whittled down the power and authority you have given me through my actions, inactions, through carelessness and negligence, Father, today, I repent and ask you to have mercy on me. Thank you mighty God, I give you praise in Jesus name.
- Lord, I put my hand in your hand and I ask you to help me live for you all the days of my life in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen!