THE EARTH IS THE LORD’S V
Jer. 10:11, “Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.” Verse 17 says, “Gather up thy wares out of the land, O in habitants of the fortress.” There is a time to command the evil spirits operating in your environment to gather up all their wares and leave. Remember that the name of Jesus Christ gives us access to his Lordship.
- I declare that I am in Christ, I have authority and dominion in Christ Jesus, therefore, I come in the fullness of the power and authority that is in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and I command every evil altar militating against the purpose of God in my life to be overthrown, to be utterly destroyed, and completely exterminated in the mighty name of Jesus. I command them to burn to ashes.
- Every evil altar fighting against the purpose of God in my environment, be uprooted, be utterly destroyed, be exterminated in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil altar raised against the purpose of God for this nation, I declare that the earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof. I therefore come in the name of the Lord against you, be utterly destroyed. Be exterminated, be annihilated in the name of Jesus.
- For this purpose the Son of God was manifest that he might destroy the works of the devil. Every work of the devil in my life, family, and this nation, be utterly destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- Every agent of darkness, be overthrown, be silenced in the name of Jesus.
- The word of God must prevail. The glory of God must be revealed. The name of the Lord shall be magnified in every facet of my life. God has spoken in his holiness, I will rejoice in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I command all the demons, principalities, evil powers, demonic operators and agents of darkness in my environment, gather up all your wares and be expelled. I bind you today and cast you into the bottomless pit where you rightly belong. I terminate your operation. You will not operate again in the mighty name of Jesus. Thank you blessed Lord in Jesus mighty name I pray.
Col. 1:12-14, “Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light. Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son. In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins.” We have to give thanks unto the Father for calling us out of darkness unto the marvelous light of his dear Son Jesus Christ.
- Lord, I thank you for calling me out of darkness to the marvelous light of your Son, Jesus Christ. I give you all the glory. I appreciate you, thank you blessed Lord in Jesus name. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED……