THE BATTLE OF RODS – THE ROD OF THE WICKED 1E
- Psa. 110:1, “The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.” Lord, I receive your word in the name of Jesus. I declare that I am in Christ. My life is hid with Christ in God. My destiny is hid with Christ in God. My family is hid with Christ in God. I am seated in Christ; I am seated above evil altars, above thrones, above dominion, above the rod of the wicked.
- I raise the blood of Jesus Christ against the rod of the wicked rising against either my family, my destiny, or Holy Ghost Fellowship International in the name of Jesus.
- Psa. 94:1, “O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.” O God to whom vengeance belongs, manifest your power against every rod of the wicked stretched forth to vex me or any member of my family in the name of Jesus.
- Father, render the rod of the wicked inoperable in every area of my life and in the life of every member of my family in the mighty name of Jesus. Paralyze and cut off the rod of the wicked in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I ask you O God to furiously exterminate the rod of the wicked stretched forth against us in this nation in the name of Jesus. Furiously exterminate the rod of the wicked operating in any area of my life in the name of Jesus. Lord, cut them off. Terminate their operation in Jesus name.
- Psa. 94:20-23, “Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law? They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood. But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge. And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the LORD our God shall cut them off.” Lord, I ask that you cut off the rod of the wicked operating in any area of my life in the name of Jesus. Cut off the rod of the wicked from operating in my life, family, or ministry in the name of Jesus. For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the rod of the righteous and we shall not put forth our hands unto iniquity in the name of Jesus.
- Psa. 37:12-15, “The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth. The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming. The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.” Lord, render the weapons of the wicked inoperable in every area of my life in the powerful name of Jesus. Let their sword enter into their own heart in the name of Jesus. Thank you blessed Lord. I will write new songs to celebrate the victories you give me. I appreciate and praise your name for you are good and your mercy endures forever in Jesus name.
TO BE CONTINUED……..