2020/2021 OPERATION 18-18 DAY 2B – (THE LORD IS MY SUN AND SHIELD)
PSALM 84. This psalm is a psalm of God’s presence, a psalm of his glory and a psalm of divine connection.
Vs 1 – 2
“How amiable are thy tabernacles, O LORD of hosts! My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.”
One of the secrets of the anointing of the Holy Spirit is thirst, hunger. Every thirsty soul shall be satisfied with the river of God which is the river of life. The psalmist says in Psalm 42:1, “As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee”. If your heart pants after God, God himself will appear. The problem however is that today, people are too busy chasing and running after things; panting after toys. Nothing can satisfy more than God himself. Everyone has a hole in their heart that only God can fill; that hole is God-sized. A lot of people mistake this for money and so they chase after money. Meanwhile, the problem is not money. Only in God’s presence can you find the fullness of joy.
- Lord, grant me the grace to pant after you in the name of Jesus Christ. Help me, O God, to desire your presence more than any other thing in this world, in the name of Jesus.
- Make me a person who is addicted to your presence. Lord, I am not just seeking your hand, I am seeking your face. I am seeking the totality of your presence. I am seeking the totality of your manifestation in this period of fasting in Jesus name.
- Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I desire your presence. Let your presence be manifest in my life as I sleep, let your presence be with me as I wake up. Let your presence be with me 24/7. Let your presence be with me all the days of my life in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, show me your glory and may your glory never diminish in my life. Let the power of your presence O Lord be accentuated in my life in Jesus name.
“Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God. Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.”
Take note of the word, ‘dwell’, dwelling not visiting.
- Ask God to make you a person who dwells in the presence of God and that his presence should abide with you. Lord, I don’t want to be a visitation minded child, I want to be a habitation minded child.
- Lord, change my focus from visitation mindedness to being habitation minded. O God, I ask you in the name of Jesus, help me to be addicted to your presence for in your presence is fullness of joy in the name of Jesus Christ. Help me O God to be habitation minded.
- Let your indwelling presence be manifest in every area of my life. Make me a carrier of your presence as I sleep and as I wake up and everywhere I go. May your presence never diminish in my life in the name of Jesus. Let your glory abide with me all the days of my life in the name of Jesus.
- May your presence be with every member of my family all the days of our lives. May your presence be with every member of Holy Ghost Fellowship International all the days of their lives in the mighty name of Jesus.
- May your presence O God increase and multiply everywhere I operate. Let your presence be tangible, let your presence be palpable, let your presence, O God, be accentuated in the name of Jesus. Let the fire of your presence o God envelop me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Thank you, blessed God. I give you all in glory, in Jesus mighty I name. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED…….