Seven Best Ways to Celebrate Jesus:
6. Be kingdom minded.
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”Matthew 6:33 KJV
In contrast, the devil tells people – ‘seek ye first the kingdom of mammon and its unrighteousness and every other thing will be added’. Of course whatever he adds can never be good. Here, the law of priority comes in. What is uppermost in your heart is what you actually love most no matter how you pretend. You gravitate towards the direction of your first love. Don’t make money your pursuit in life. May you be a God chaser. May you not chase the lower things of this world in the name of Jesus. Seek God and live. Make God your highest pursuit, not your career or any other thing.
- Lord, make me a healing agent in a sick world.
- Help me to be fruitful in my evangelism and may my fruits abide in the name of Jesus.
- Empower me to be a healing agent in a sick world. Let your healing anointing overflow in my life in the name of Jesus.
- Grant me grace to be kingdom minded all the days of my life in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Make me a God chaser in the name of Jesus.
- Grant that my meat shall be to do your will in the name of Jesus.
- I depend on you, help me, O God, to do your will. Let your perfect will be always established in my life in Jesus’ name.
7. Manifest Christ.
Practice universal benevolence.
“How God anointed Jesus Christ of Nazareth with Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”Acts 10:38 KJV
Jesus was not selective; everywhere he went, he was doing good. You are supposed to be a healing agent, an instrument that lifts people. You should become an extension of the hand of Jesus. That is what drives me in ministry. I want to mirror the life of Christ. That is the best way to celebrate 25th of December not in feasting. We don’t celebrate Christmas, we celebrate the Christ of the Christmas.
The world is always looking for what to celebrate – wining, dining and so on. Once you start living like Christ, you will start producing fruits of righteousness and those fruits will be credited in your account in heaven. We will serve God according to his purpose in our generation in Jesus’ name.
- Father, help me to serve you according to your purpose in my generation like David did in Jesus’ name.
- The evil will of another personality will not derail the purpose of God in my life. I will fulfill God’s purpose in Jesus’ name. Amen!