Text: Psa. 121
“Shall I look to the mountain gods for help? No! My help is from Jehovah who made the mountains! And the heavens too! He will never let me stumble, slip or fall. For he is always watching, never sleeping. Jehovah himself is caring for you! He is your defender. He protects you day and night. He keeps you from all evil, and preserves your life. He keeps his eye upon you as you come and go, and always guards you” (TLB).
Many look at this Psalm from the perspective of divine protection because of the different levels of protection mentioned therein. The first sentence, however, brings out the technical side of the scripture. “I will lift up my eyes unto the hills’ (KJV). All other things that follow are the blessings that will come as a result of a definite divine connection. We are looking at the blessings that flow from divine connection.
- Divine Assistance.
If God helps you, you are made.
- Lord, help me, I ask for your anointing for divine assistance in every area of my life – as I go out and as I come in.
- Lord, make it impossible for me to lack your divine assistance. Make it impossible for any member of my family to lack your divine assistance in the name of Jesus.
- I ask for your divine benevolence, grant me divine assistance O Lord, in all my endeavours in the name of Jesus.
2. Heavenly Guidance.
This is the greatest guidance you can have.
- Lord, I ask for your divine guidance, I ask you to guide me all the days of my life. Guide me O Lord through the skillfulness of your hand unto all perfection till I become all you want me to be and accomplish all you want me to accomplish in the name of Jesus. I ask this for myself and for every member of my family and for every member of Holy Ghost Fellowship International. Thank you blessed Lord, in Jesus name I pray.
3. Divine Surveillance.
When heaven is watching over you, when you are under the watchful eyes of God himself, he will ensure that you are always at the right side doing the right thing and taking the right decision always. Take note that it is so easy to make mistakes in your connection. We had earlier established that you can look in six directions for help but the best place to look is up. That means that the chances of error is huge, that is, the chances of missing it whenever you want to take a decision in terms of connection. In Eden, man acquired a diseased perception of reality; finding it difficult to take the right decision. But it is only in Christ Jesus that we were restored and revived. When you have divine surveillance as a result of your connection, your decisions will be spot on. If there is any word you should respect, it is the word ‘decision’. You must be very careful of your decisions particularly in this end time. Your connection determines your destination. Many people are wrongly connected and carrying a contrary seal. Those who are rightly connected will bear the seal of the Holy Ghost; these are the sons of God. Jesus is coming very soon. How ready are you? A lot of people will be busy taking wrong decisions when the trumpet will sound and they will be left behind. The easiest way to miss it is to follow the crowd, to follow the world. The Bible says “my sheep hear my voice and they follow me” (John 10:27). If anyone does not have the spirit of Christ, he is not a Christian at all (Rom. 8:9). Judas was not really a bad man, he only positioned himself wrongly thinking that he was clever. By the time he realized his mistake, it was too late. A contrary spirit had possessed him. Decisions define everything; decisions determine health, wealth, direction and destination.
- Lord, as I stretch to you this season, I ask for and receive the blessings of divine surveillance. I receive it for myself, every member of my family and every member of Holy Ghost Fellowship International in the name of Jesus.
- Let your watchful eye, O God, never depart from me. Help me through the skillfulness of your hands, Lord help me and every member of my family to always make the right choice. May I never miss it again in my decisions in Jesus name I pray.
- Lord, I stretch to you and connect completely to you. Make it impossible for me to ever choose wrongly again. I put my hand in your hand and I ask you to guide me through the skillfulness of your hand unto all perfection. Every decision that I will ever take, Lord, let it be right.
- Make it impossible for me, O Lord, to be on the wrong side of prophecy as I seek your face in Jesus name. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED……..