Seven keys on how to Connect
- Be complete in obedience.
2 Cor. 10:3-5, “For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh. (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds; casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.” Our obedience must be complete. The problem of many is partial obedience. Many people are walking in obedience but only in the partial sense. Let your obedience be complete. Heb. 5:7b, “And God heard his (Jesus’) prayers because of his strong desire to obey God at all times” (TLB). This is the secret of all the answered prayers in the ministry of our Lord, Jesus Christ. May God grant you the strong desire to obey him at all times in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Lord, grant me a strong desire to always obey you at all times, in all circumstances, in all situations in the name of Jesus. Help me to be complete in obedience, in Jesus name.
- Fall in love with God.
It is possible to seek the hand of God and yet not be a God seeker. That is very common with Churchgoers. Many people are seeking the hand of God and not his face. Seek God.
One of the easiest ways to connect is through praise. The highest form of prayer is praise. You connect to heaven just like that. May you live in that realm all the days of your life in Jesus name. As you connect, the deposits will just begin to follow you. That is why Jesus said, seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, all other things will follow. Don’t cheapen your relationship with God because of lower pursuits. God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him.
John 14:23, “Jesus replied, Because I will only reveal myself to those who love me and obey me. The Father will love them too, and we will come to them and live with them” (TLB).
- Father, thank you for your word. Thank you for the blessings that follow them that seek you. Let these blessings increase and multiply in my life. Crown this year for me, O God, with these wonderful blessings – divine assistance, heavenly guidance, heaven’s surveillance, divine care, heaven’s defence, divine protection and preservation, and heavenly escort.
- May your presence be manifest in every area of my life in the name of Jesus. Let the blessings of those who seek you be manifest in every area of my life.
- Help me, O God, to be all you want me to be in the name of Jesus. Help me to dethrone other gods and enthrone you; help me to seek you so that I can live.
- Help me to disconnect from wrong associations. Make your word my sole constitution, my nourishment, my food and my meat in the name of Jesus.
- Help me to be a true believer and make all things possible as I connect to the limitless resources of heaven in the name of Jesus.
- Grant me grace to be complete in obedience and to fall in love with you; to love you more than I love any earthly thing in the name of Jesus. Thank you blessed Lord. I depend on you, in Jesus name. Amen!