A very interesting thing happened in verse 15 of Acts 12. Here, you will notice the believers’ unbelief. The disciples were praying for the release of Peter but when he was eventually released, many of them could not believe it. They were praying in unbelief. Unbelief is a major personal blockade and one of the ways by which people score own goals. Any time you want to pray, you must work on your belief system – remove the mountain of doubt before it blocks your prayer. We are called to be believers and it is very important to affirm what you believe regularly.
- I believe that Jesus Christ is my Lord and my Saviour. He died for me. I am a believer, not an unbeliever. I believe that through his death, burial and resurrection, all my sins are forgiven. My name is written in the book of life. I have access to all the covenant rights, blessings and privileges.
- I believe that the Lord shall increase my greatness and comfort me on every side.
- I believe that I will prosper and be in health even as my soul prospers.
- I believe I have dominion over darkness and over every agent of darkness. I believe that I have dominion over sin, self, satan and all his works, wiles, schemes, machinations, principalities, powers, rulers of darkness of this world.
- I believe that I have dominion over sickness, disease, death and hell.
- I believe that I have dominion over the spirit of Herod, Nimrod, the antichrist and the dragon from the sea.
- I believe that I have dominion over poverty, scarcity and lack. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED………