2020/2021 OPERATION 18-18 DAY 26E (THE BENEFITS OF PARTNERING WITH THE PRECIOUS HOLYSPIRIT)
6. Holy Spirit gives us power for holy living. He gives real power to live in holiness, righteousness and wisdom of God. Man is naturally very selfish, greedy, proud, and very carnal. This is very common in politics; I wonder how Christians cope in politics! It is very difficult for one to really be a child of God, though not impossible. How? we need the grace of God. Holy Spirit is the spirit of grace. The Holy Spirit will guide you in all your decisions. You can’t fit in where people are busy eating swine’s food, how can you when you eat the manna of God from heaven! Your food is manna and not swine’s food; you cannot be comfortable with things that are below. Your affection is set on things above. The Holy Spirit gives us power to live right. He guides us. How does he do this? He guides us into truth. According to John 16:13; he is our guide. “Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.” He will guide us into all truth; this is because he is the spirit of truth. You will be able to detect and detest anything that is tainted with deception. A child of God must never lie, when you do, you become a child of the devil. When you tell the truth, heaven endorses you. Celebrate the power of God to insulate you from this very cheap sin of lie telling. As a true child of God, if you tells lies, the Holy Spirit will convict you and you will lose your peace.
- Holy Spirit, I thank you for the power you bestow upon me to live right, I receive this power today to live according to your leading and promptings.
- I receive the supernatural empowerment to be led by you the spirit of truth and never again to live a lie or be comfortable with liars. Thank you precious Holy Spirit in Jesus name.
7. He teaches us all things. John 14:26, “But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” 1 John 2:21, “I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.” He is our teacher, no one can teach better than the Holy Spirit. He knows your ability and he knows how to drive the message home; bring it to your level and give you the necessary revelation you need. Remember that he is co-equal in omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscient abilities of God the Father. He is a limit breaker. He possesses the resources of heaven; the wisdom of God. There are two dimensions of the move of the Holy Spirit in the life of a believer – Power and Wisdom. Holy Spirit gives you power as well as wisdom. Wisdom is the ability to apply knowledge appropriately for one’s personal benefit and for the benefit of others. He will teach you and present it in such a way that you will be able to apply it for your personal benefit and for the benefit of those around you. You then become better than your local teachers because you are receiving directly from above. The wisdom from above is above all.
- Celebrate the Holy Spirit. Receive the supernatural empowerment to be wise, to know all things that the Holy Spirit reveals to you. Supernatural empowerment to live above the wisdom of this world which is carnal and to know all the things that the Holy Spirit wants you to know.
- Thank you Heavenly Father for the gift of the precious Holy spirit who teaches us all things. Blessed be your name in Jesus name.
TO BE CONTINUED……..