2020/2021 OPERATION 18-18 DAY 26D (THE BENEFITS OF PARTNERING WITH THE PRECIOUS HOLYSPIRIT)
What flows out from the belly of some people is river of death while in some others, rivers of “dirty water”. Everyone who is led by the Holy Spirit is a mobile ark of God and when such a person comes in contact with people with other seals, they will bow and their seal will break. That is why Jesus said the first sign that will follow those who believe is that they shall cast out devils; in other words, they will break evil seals. 1 John 5:6&8 states: “This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.”
The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth. One of the things the Holy Spirit will break in your life is lying and every form of deception. Your true size is your truth size. The power of the presence of the Holy Spirit in our lives makes us ambassadors of Christ. The Holy Spirit in us is Jesus unlimited. When Jesus was here on earth, he was only one man, but after he left, he sent the Holy Spirit and he became unlimited, so he indwells every believer in the person of the Holy Spirit and this is what makes us sons. God had a Son but he wanted a family, so he planted his Son and now he has sons and as many as are led by the Holy Spirit are the sons of God (Rom 8:14). This, of course, includes women. Every woman that is led by the Holy Spirit is not a daughter of God but a son of God; she qualifies automatically for heavenly inheritance, the greatest inheritance ever.
The Spirit of God within is for regeneration. As you partner with the Holy Spirit, walking in the consciousness of his ever abiding presence in your life, you will grow from grace to grace and you will become more and more like Christ. You will become a true disciplined follower of Christ, a true disciple. The Holy Spirit is the spirit of discipleship. Remember that the whole essence of discipleship is becoming like Christ. The great thing you can be is to be like him. He is our pattern Son. The spirit of Christ inside of us will make us Christlike. You can have one baptism of the Holy Spirit but several infillings as the scripture says. Our journey with him is an excellent journey. The Holy Spirit is one friend that understands you more than any other person. He is one person that is least critical of you because he knows you. How do you cultivate friendship with him?
- It is exactly the same way that you cultivate friendship with any other person you wish to cultivate friendship with. Here, the law of attention comes to play. Without attention, you cannot befriend him.
- Give him your time.
- Acknowledge him.
- Always commune with him.
- Do the things that he loves.
- Always allow him to guide you.
- Can you pray to him? Yes! He is co-equal with the Godhead; he is in perfect alliance and perfect alignment with God. The more attention you give him, the more he manifests his power and presence in your life. We really do need him.
Holy Ghost Fellowship is nothing but partnering with the Holy Spirit. That is the whole essence of the fellowship. Fellowship is partnership; so Holy Ghost Fellowship is Holy Ghost Partnership.
- Father, I thank you for the inward assurance of salvation. Thank you because it is not by our works lest any man will boast, it is by your grace, it is by the renewing and regenerative work of the Holy Spirit inside of us.
- Celebrate the Holy Spirit. Thank him that he is flowing in your life.
TO BE COTINUED…….