WISDOM KEYS FOR PERENNIAL FRUITFULNESS 1F
Keys for Fruitfulness
4. Stay connected to the vine.
You cannot bear fruit outside the vine; Jesus Christ is the vine. Anyone who is disconnected from Christ cannot bear fruit. John 15:1-8, “I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.” Focus on bearing fruits, God is glorified when you do. God is an investor; at the end of every season he will examine what you have done with what he gave to you. Can you honestly access your life and say that you are bearing fruit? Are you happy with what you are doing with the grace he has given you? When was the last time you won a soul for Christ?
- Lord, please help me to be complete in obedience. Help me to major on what really matters. Don’t allow me run my life as if you do not exist. I know that you love me and that you have an original blueprint for my life, help me to walk in this blueprint and to celebrate and fulfil it. Grant me grace; you know my areas of weakness, you know the areas where I am failing, I do not want to fail you. Please strengthen me where I am weak. Help me to stay connected. You are the vine O Lord, I am one of your branches, help me to stay connected to you.
- Grant me the grace to feast on your word. May I never feed the carnal man but help me O God, to feed on your word and to align my will to your will so that your purpose may be fulfilled in every facet of my life.
- Strengthen me where I am weak. O God, cover my nakedness. I deliberately throw away every idol in the name of Jesus. I renounce every claim of idolatry over my life, destiny, and family. I break away from idolatry and from the covenant of idolatry and from the initiations and evil effects of idolatry. I break every curse of idolatry operating in any area of my life in the name of Jesus. I declare that I am free through the blood of Jesus Christ and through the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, I am free indeed.
- Father, I ask you to grant me grace to walk hand in hand with you, to be complete in obedience. Grant me the grace to always do your will and to celebrate you because I know that your will is the best for me.
- Holy Spirit, I yield to your leading. Guide me through the skillfulness of your hand. I want to be led by you this year more than ever before and to bear fruit. You are the spirit of fruitfulness, help to be sensitive to your leading and promptings. Help me never to impose my will on your will. When you say it, help me to do it, in the name of Jesus. Thank you Holy Spirit, in Jesus name I pray. Amen!