- Worship the Lord for he is good, his goodness and mercy endure forever, his faithfulness to all generation. Give him praise. Thank him.
- Celebrate Jesus and re-dedicate your life afresh to him. Jesus, I dedicate my life to you; you are the alpha and omega of my life. Thank you for agreeing to die so that I might live. Thank you for shedding your blood. Blessed be your name. I worship and adore you. I bless and magnify your precious name. You alone are worthy. I honour you. Thank you so much.
- Ask God to have mercy on you and forgive all your sins. Ask him to roll away every grumbling and murmuring. Ask him to wipe away every toxic spiritual attitude you have ever manifested – attitude of unbelief, doubt and faithlessness.
- Lord, have mercy. In any way that I have missed it, do not hold it against me. Overlook all my shortcomings in the mighty name of Jesus. Thank you mighty God, in Jesus name.
- Go to the cross right now and begin to lay your burdens at the feet of the cross of Christ.
- Lord, I thank you for your divine prescription. I celebrate your finished work. Thank you for the provisions. I thank you for the cross of Jesus Christ. I come to the cross and I drop all my burdens, fears, worries, every load, I drop them right now at the feet of the cross and I appropriate the precious blood of Jesus upon my life from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet in the name of Jesus.
- I appropriate the cleansing ministry of the blood of Jesus. I appropriate the redemptive ministry of the blood of Jesus. I appropriate the sanctifying ministry of the blood of Jesus. I appropriate the overcoming ministry of the blood of Jesus. I appropriate the justifying ministry of the blood of Jesus.
- I appropriate the great access that the blood of Jesus Christ has made given me. I appropriate the Passover ministry of the blood of Jesus upon my life, family and everything that concerns me in the name of Jesus. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED……….