SEVEN FACTS ABOUT TEMPTATION I
The true definition of joy can only be found in the presence of God. Everything outside of his presence is fake. Those who seek happiness outside the will of God receive an adulterated glory. If you have ever witnessed the original, no fake will satisfy you. My greatest desire is that everyone connected to this ministry become a true worshipper – those who worship God in spirit and in truth. It takes integrity of heart to be a true worshipper.
Every seed of deception has the capability to truncate worship. God cannot tolerate lies. A lot of people go to Church but they are not worshippers. To such people, God’s verdict is “I know you not”. May that not be your portion in the name of Jesus.
Anyone who misses the spirit of truth has missed everything; whatever such a person do will be fake. You must have truth in the inward man. It is only the Holy Spirit that can put that seal of truth in your spirit man and then you will bear the gene of the almighty. That is the true meaning of regeneration; it means to replace the gene of Adam with the gene of Christ. How was Christ conceived? He was conceived by the power of the Holy Ghost. So, the gene of Christ is the gene of the Holy Ghost, it is the gene of the heavenly Father. Everyone will ultimately end up in the home of their owner; this fact should draw us closer to God.
- Lord, thank you for showing me the way. I ask that you please establish me in this way and grant me grace to grow.
- Consolidate my relationship with you. Anything that is capable of derailing your purpose in my life, please roll it away. Place me on the right path. May I never derail in the name of Jesus.
- Grant me grace to walk hand in hand with you so that your purpose will be fulfilled in every facet of my life.
- I depend on you. I have never walked through this path before; it is only through you that I shall do valiantly.
- Be my guide Holy Spirit. Put your seal of ownership upon me and may I never depart from following you. Thank you precious Holy Spirit. I love you. I belong to you forever. Thank you so much. I have had fellowship with you here on earth, may my fellowship with you continue forever in Jesus name.
TO BE CONTINUED………