It is very dangerous to fraternize with idolatry. People do this out of ignorance. According to Hosea 4:6, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge…”
Hosea 4:17-19. “ Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone. Their drink is sour: they have committed whoredom continually: her rulers with shame do love, Give ye. The wind hath bound her up in her wings, and they shall be ashamed because of their sacrifices.”
God expects his children to stay away from those that are wedded to idolatry. A terrible judgement awaits those who sacrifice to idols.
There is no way you can confront idolatry without being misconstrued as being judgmental. This is as a result of ignorance. When people do not understand the nature of evil, they fraternize with and rationalize it. It is better to be on the side of God and be misunderstood than to enjoy the approval of men and displease God.
- Heavenly Father, grant me the grace to always do the things that please you and break away completely from idolatry in Jesus’ name. Amen.
If you fraternize with those who are wedded to idolatry, you will also get wedded to it. The easiest way to have the queen of the coast as your in-law is to get married to her daughter.
- I use the power in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth to renounce and loose myself completely from any contamination of idolatry. Amen.
- I break any evil covenant that I have ever entered into or that was entered into on my behalf, by whosoever, at whatsoever time in my life, or even before I was conceived in my mother’s womb in Jesus’ name.
- I bind any demonic spirit operating in any area of my life and cast that spirit into the abyss and terminate its operation forever in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- I use the power in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth to command full restoration of whatsoever blessing idolatry has tampered with or delayed in my life. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED……….