The greatest tragedy is to go to a Christless grave. Learn to optimize your relationship with Jesus Christ. Learn to place value. Worship is ‘worth-ship’. How much is your relationship with Jesus worth? Man acquired diseased perception of reality in the Garden of Eden. This is what makes man chase shadow into the grave. Everything has been perverted including the definition of success. It is only in Christ that you can have true meaning to life. It is only in Christ that you can have the right perspective. If heaven does not show you the way, you are forever lost. Any knowledge that takes you away from God is perversion, no matter the name.
Vital Lessons from the Wise Men
The wise men were truly wise. The wise still seek and worship Jesus Christ.
- The wise men had their focus right.
They were looking in the right direction and that was why they got their bearing right. The frequency you tune to determines the signal you are going to receive. Many people are looking in the wrong direction, running in the wrong direction. In the theological seminary I attended, as you approach the rector’s office, you will see a beautiful diagram of a very big office pin with an inscription under it, which says, ‘many people are like this office pin; headed in one direction and pointing in the opposite.’ I left that school over twenty years ago but that image is still very vivid in my mind. How can you get to the right destination if you are headed in the one direction and pointing the opposite way? The wise men looked up and were able to interpret the signals they received. A king was born; the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the one who was going to change the equation of the world forever, the one who was going to make the greatest impact ever. They saw a star. It is very important for us to pray that we will never lose our focus for heaven because that is where we are going.
- Lord, make it impossible for me to miss my focus. Help me never to remove my eyes from the right direction as I have set my face to seek you. Lord, your dwelling place is the heaven of heavens; grant me the grace never to settle for less in Jesus’ name.
- Help me to fix my affection forever on the things that are above in the name of Jesus. May I never be a seeker of lower things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Grant me the grace, all the days of my life, to be tuned to the frequency of heaven. May I receive your guiding light in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, I need your divine guidance in every decision I take. I need your divine empowerment, I need your endorsement, I need your grace. I need the anointing that flows from your throne. I need the anointing of wisdom that heaven gives. Lord, please bestow upon me this anointing of wisdom. Make me a wise person in the truest and biblical sense of that word in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Jesus, I declare that you are the wisdom and power of God. Grant me the grace to be like you. Help me to be Christlike in every sense. Make me your disciplined follower forever. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED……….