Facts about the Fire
7. The fire of the presence of God is a consuming fire. Heb. 12:29, “For our God is a consuming fire”. Declare it – my God is a consuming fire. Oba. 17-18 says, “But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it”. Every stubble that comes your way will intensify the fire of God that you carry. Don’t carry the fire and be passive. When God gives you the fire, he is not thinking about you but about his kingdom. It is a kingdom fire, it is for kingdom service, and soul winning. You cannot carry the fire and not be passionate. The anointing imparts passion; you will become passionate about the things of God. Passion drove me into intercessory ministry; I couldn’t stand seeing people serving God from the depth of their heart and yet not able to conceive. When I began to pray passionately for them, the fire began to manifest.
Children of God, it is time to manifest the fire of his presence in every area of our lives.
Rev. 8:5, “And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.”
- Lord, release the fire from your golden altar in heaven, mix it with our prayer, release it and let it have a reverberating effect. Let there be voices, let the thunder of your voice silence the voice of the adversary forever in the name of Jesus.
- Let the thunder of your power undo everything the enemy has ever done against us. Let the thunder of your power locate and utterly dismantle and dislodge every evil altar raised against your purpose for our destiny.
- Let the thunder of your power undo everything the enemy has ever done, cut off witchcraft and destroy occultism. Utterly devastate the adversary. Let there be earthquake, let there be lightnings, let there be voices.
- Lord, release your earthquake against the forces that say we will not make it to the Promised Land. Let them know that you are the almighty and that we belong to you forever.
- We shall write new songs to celebrate the victories you give us in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Through you, we shall do valiantly.
- Lord, let the oil flow. Envelop us with your glory fire, envelop our dwelling places with your glory fire in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost, brood over, take over, ride on, in Jesus’ mighty name we pray. Amen!