O GOD, LET YOUR GLORY SHINE FORTH D
- Lord, raise true worshippers. Let every man return to worship. Let every family altar that has been thrown down be repaired in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let men return as the priests in their homes; let every man who has derailed return. Let every man that has been distracted, return. Let every man that is pursuing vanity return. Let every man pursuing lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and pride of life, return in the name of Jesus.
- Give your people the right perspective. Give your people the right focus. Give your people the right direction and let no one be deceived in the name of Jesus.
- We raise the blood of Jesus against the deceitfulness of riches. We raise the blood of Jesus against every banana peel that the enemy is using to derail the purpose of God in the life of every man in the name of Jesus.
- We raise the blood of Jesus against every plan and purpose of hell and against the corruption that works through lust in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, we ask that you take absolute control of everything that concern our homes in the name of Jesus. Let your presence be manifest in our homes more than ever before. Let it be tangible, let it be palpable.
- Let your glory burst forth in every home. Let your presence drive away every contrary presence in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let the thunder of your power undo everything the enemy has done in our homes in the name of Jesus.
- Let the thunder of your power silence every voice of the adversary. Expel any demon on assignment to derail the purpose of God for my life.
- I come in the name of Jesus against every demon assigned to derail the purpose of God in my family. I overcome you by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony.
- It is written whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven, I bind you today and cast you into the abyss. I destroy you, I destroy your works, I terminate your operations. I decree that thus far you come, you go no further. Loose your hold right now and let the glory of God descend in Jesus name.
- Let the glory of the Lord descend in our homes. Let the glory of the Lord be revealed in our homes. Let the glory of God burst forth in our homes in the name of Jesus.
- Let the blessings of the Lord that make rich and do not add any sorrow increase and multiply in our homes and in our families in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, do your wonders in our homes in the name of Jesus. Let there be peace in every home. Let there be progress in every home. Let there be prosperity in every home in the name of Jesus.
- Let the fullness of the fruit of the spirit – love, joy, peace, patience, faithfulness, goodness, gentleness, meekness and temperance – increase and multiply in every home in the name of Jesus.
Women also have a very pivotal role in the home. A lot of women are taking over the roles of men in the home; some have become the officiating ministers in their homes. In the beginning it was not designed to be so. When it comes to leadership, the head ought to lead. The body is important; every woman should be a home builder. According to Prov. 14:1, “Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.” If you are a woman, you are either a pillar or a caterpillar. Some women are so busy that they have left their responsibilities in the home to maids. A lot of women end up running parallel homes while some end up competing with their husbands. Meanwhile, they are Church goers. Some of them are so bitter with their husbands.
TO BE CONTINUED…..