WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE OIL
2. Good tidings.
When you are anointed with fresh oil, expect not only to see but to hear good tidings. Are you anointed with fresh oil? Get ready to hear good tidings of victories after victories, sweatless victories, and trophies. You will have trophies this year, no power either in flesh or out of it can stop it because it is determined by God himself. He has anointed you. He has his spirit inside of you. He has put his seal of ownership upon you. You are a candidate for heaven. You are anointed with fresh oil, set apart for great things. Make this declaration – I am set apart for great things. I am not a common person. That is why nobody can mess me up. I am operating in the highest because I am connected to the most high. My ears shall hear, my eyes shall see my desire concerning the adversaries that rise up against me in Jesus name (Amen). This year, ensure that you don’t focus on what the enemy is doing. What you focus on is what you really worship. A lot of people are worshipping their problems. You cannot rise above what you worship. Whatever you worship has become your ‘god’. Make up your mind this year that the only One you will worship is Jehovah. Rise above the challenge. Focus on the One who is able to fix it and I can assure you that he will not let you down. Remind the enemy that you have been anointed with fresh oil. If David had put his focus on Goliath, he would never have defeated him. All the military experts – the generals who focused on Goliath took to their heels. They couldn’t confront the giant! David took the battle to the realm of the spirit. He said in 1 Sam 17:45 “Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.” One of the things that the fresh oil will do for you is that it will open your eyes to low hanging fruits. This year, you will capitalize on them. No divine opportunity will elude you this year in the mighty name of Jesus. However, you must learn to prioritize. When it comes to divine assignments and social assignments which do you put first?
3. You will flourish.
Psa. 92:13, “Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God”. If you are struggling to make ends meet, that curse has been broken. When you have oil, you can bid poverty goodbye. Press into the flourishing dimension. Everything about the palm tree flourishes. May you flourish like the palm tree and grow like a cedar in Lebanon in Jesus’ name.
4. Divine establishment.
Psa. 92:12, “The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon”. The anointing establishes you. The oil upon your head establishes you in your calling as a priest, king, and prophet. Receive the grace to be established. When people are not established they run after miracles. The easiest way to end up in the synagogue of satan is to become a miracle seeker. When God establishes you no power can uproot you.
- Lord, establish me in a way that will surprise everyone this year. Let your anointing establish and plant me in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, make me to flourish in your court this year in Jesus’ name.
5. Perennial fruitfulness.
Psa. 92:14, “They shall bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing”. They shall yet bear fruit even in old age. This is part of our blessing.
- Lord, I ask for the anointing that will make me to bear fruit even in old age in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Empower me supernaturally to bear fruits and may my fruits abound and abide in and out of season perennially. Make me a fruit bearing child of God in Jesus’ name.
6. Psa. 89:21, Concerning David, the Lord said, “With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him”.
- Lord, I stretch my hand to you; let your hand strengthen me. Lord, I need your supernatural empowerment for exploits this year and beyond. Let your hand strengthen me unto all fruitfulness and unto all exploits in the name of Jesus Christ. Supernaturally empower me in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I ask that you immerse me in the pool of the fresh oil for empowerment. Let it flow right now from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet in the name of Jesus. Anoint me in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Let your hand be with me. Let your hand strengthen me. Let your hand uphold me. Let your hand provide for me. Let your hand protect me. Let your hand promote me. Let your hand perfect me in the name of Jesus.
TO BE CONTINUED……