Psa. 23:5, “Thou prepares a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever”. These are the things that the oil will do in your life this year. It is important for you to be expectant. Press into it. If you don’t press in, it will take a walk. You must pay the necessary attention. Everybody gravitates towards where they will be celebrated. The same applies to the anointing; the anointing you don’t celebrate cannot bless you. Jesus Christ was so anointed, nevertheless, he couldn’t do much in his home town because he was not celebrated. As far as they were concerned, he was Jesus the son of Mary and Joseph the carpenter. They never saw him as the messiah. As long as they continued to look at the carpenter in him, the anointing was blocked. May you not block the flow of the oil in Jesus’ name.
Some people can also have a mental blockade like the Pharisees. They knew so much that they never knew that they knew nothing. They were experts who went on and on learning more and more about less and less until they learn everything about nothing. Don’t block the flow of the oil. When you carry the oil, you cease to be an ordinary person; even those who come in contact with you will contract it.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE OIL
1. Divine elevation.
The best elevation is divine elevation. If God is the one lifting you, not even the sky will be your limit. Why? It is because his hand extends to the heaven of heavens. If man is lifting you, you cannot go far but if God is the one lifting you, when you hit the heavens, you are just beginning. Receive supernatural impartation for divine elevation in Jesus name. There is an anointing that makes you unstoppable. Remember that the direction that things will begin to move in your life henceforth is up because that is where your lifter is. Connected to the most high? Operate in the highest! No power can stop you. You have an aerial view. All the forces that pull people down will be under your feet. The only person that can stop you is you whenever you commit sin. No matter how clever you think you are, every sinner is a loser. Daniel understood this in Dan. 1:8, he took a purposeful decision that he was not going to be defiled. Joseph understood this when he saw an ‘opportunity’ to commit adultery with Mrs Potiphar. He understood that the only place you can commit sin and get away with it is where God cannot see you.
- Lord, I stretch my hands to you, I put my hands in your hands and ask you to anoint me. Divinely empower me. Exalt my horn like the horn of a unicorn. Anoint me with fresh oil, lift me and let me stand on heaven’s table land where love, joy and light abound. Lift me up to higher ground in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, I am ready. Position me for divine elevation. Anything that wants to pull me down, let it go down right now in the name of Jesus Christ. You know what the enemy has planted in order to pull me down in this journey, Lord, I ask you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, utterly destroy it. Dismantle and destroy anything the enemy has tied on my destiny path to pull me down in the name of Jesus.
- Grant me the grace to live above sin through your divine empowerment that I may operate in the highest in the name of Jesus.
- I will not sin so I will not sink. I will ascend, I will be above only I shall never be beneath.
- I put my hand in your hand, Lord, lift me up and plant my feet on heaven’s table land. Let your light shine, let your glory be revealed in the name of Jesus.
- As you lifted Daniel in the land of Babylon, Lord lift me up this year in the name of Jesus.
- As you lifted Joseph in Egypt, Lord, lift me up this year in the name of Jesus.
- Grant that my environment will not dictate my direction. Grant me grace to live above my environment in Jesus’ name.
TO BE CONTINUED……..