I can recall that one of the assignments we were given in Southampton was to install a very big equipment at the University of Southampton. During the installation, I used to admire the university and the students. God took note of that. Exactly thirty years after, my son was admitted to that University to do his masters programme to the glory of God.
Are you ready for uncommon favour? I prophesy the season of uncommon favour into your life. I prophesy generational blessings in the mighty name of Jesus. I want you to visualize it in your mind’s eye. This is our year of fresh oil, the oil is flowing. When someone heard about this testimony, he keyed into it and to the glory of God, he has gained admission into the University of Glasgow to study the same course as my son. This brother had the anointing of multiple open doors.
When multiple doors open for you, take note that it is your responsibility not to enter into satan’s trap. It is not every open door that is God’s door. As a young lady, it is not every man that comes to ask your hand in marriage that is qualified to be your husband. The only man that is qualified to be your husband is the man that God has ordained for you. Every man has a missing rib, if you are that missing rib, the right man will find you and you will be a perfect mate, a help that is suitable for that man in the mighty name of Jesus. You will not marry amiss in the mighty name of Jesus. Your children will not marry amiss in the name of Jesus.
Prophetic Declarations and Prayers –
- From this day, when you knock on one door, at least five will open in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, I ask for open doors that only you can do, from today, grant that when I knock just once, let there be multiple open doors to the glory and praise and honour of your name. No longer by my power, no longer by my might but by your spirit, O God, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Take absolute control Lord, grant that I shall be sought after for great things in the name of Jesus.
- Declare – I will never put the wrong foot forward in Jesus’ name.
- From this day, I decree, the Lord begins to magnify his name in your life. The hand of God will be so mighty upon your life that all eyes shall see and consider that the Lord has done it. This shall be your testimony in Jesus’ name.
TO BE CONTINUED…….