The only person you can call your brother is the one who hates evil. There can be no true holiness without hatred for evil. A lot of people do not even know the meaning of holiness. Psa. 139:21-22 says, “Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those who rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.” We are not serving the same God as the heathen. If it is not Jehovah, the One that created the heavens and the earth, it is not the right God.
- Father, grant us grace to eschew evil and to embrace good. Lord, bestow upon us the grace to eschew evil and to embrace good. Grant that every Church going person in this nation will eschew evil and embrace you in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Deliver your Church from the idolatry of their place of birth, tribalism, nepotism, evil and corruption in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, we trust you to move. Stretch forth your hand and do that which only you can do. Your intervention terminated four hundred and thirty years of slavery; you showed yourself as the mighty warrior to Pharaoh and he was swallowed up in the red sea of oblivion with all his chariots. Lord, we trust you to manifest in this nation in the mighty name of Jesus.
- When Herod arose, you taught him a lesson in humility because you cannot share your glory with anybody; you sent worms to eat him up. Lord, let every Herod in this nation be eaten up by worms in the name of Jesus.
- Let every Pharaoh that has held this nation down be swallowed up in the red sea of oblivion in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Nebuchadnezzar thought that he was the emperor of the whole world, he never trembled at your word, he neither feared nor reverenced you, Lord, you taught him a lesson in humility and made him to eat grass. Every Nebuchadnezzar in this nation, it is time for you to eat grass in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, your people have suffered enough, Lord, it is time for you to act in this nation. Arise, let your enemies be scattered. Overturn and overturn, overthrow every throne of iniquity set over this nation in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Make the weapons of our adversaries useless in their hands. Let them fail in everything they do. Disappoint their enterprise, frustrate their tokens. Let them be no more in the name of Jesus.
- We ask that you restructure this nation in a way that will promote righteousness, equity and justice in the name of Jesus.
- Heal the land and let your people be delivered. Let your people worship you in spirit and in truth. Let your people magnify your name.
- We shall shout in triumph over the forces that are unleashed against your purpose in this nation in Jesus name.
- I declare that my blood is not for satan. My flesh is not for demons. Jesus has shed his blood for me. I will not shed my blood in this land in Jesus’ name. Amen!