DOMINION OVER SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS 2C
Kingdom Keys for Dominion Over Spiritual Wickedness
2. Put on the whole armour of God.
Eph. 6:13-18, “Wherefore, take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.” You want to have dominion over spiritual wickedness? You need to put on the whole armour of God, defend you mind with the helmet of salvation, and be girded with the girdle of truth that will bind all the armour together. You need to have the shield of faith and feet prepared for the gospel of peace. Take on the sword of the spirit in order to deal a devastating blow on the enemy. Don’t be a civilian in the realm of the spirit.
- Lord, today, I stretch my hands to you. Put on me the whole armour of God – the helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, the girdle of truth, feet shod with the gospel of peace, the shield of faith and the sword of the spirit in the name of Jesus.
- I ask that you supernaturally clothe me and empower me to walk in comprehensive dominion over spiritual wickedness in Jesus’ name.
3. Understand the weapons of your warfare.
2 Cor. 10:3-6. What are these weapons? Obedience is one of the most potent weapons for walking in dominion over spiritual wickedness. We are not fighting carnal battle. The moment you get into carnal battle, which I call civil war, you’ll miss it. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal. They are mighty through God. What makes these weapons mighty? Divine connection! Supernatural empowerment! Holy Ghost empowerment! What are these weapons?
a. The name of Jesus.
The Bible says “The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous runneth into it, and is saved” (Prov. 18:10). The name of Jesus is not just an offensive weapon, it is also a very potent defensive weapon. The Bible says, “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and thing in earth, and things under the earth” (Phil. 2:9-10). If it has a name, it must have a knee and if it has a knee, it must bow at the mention of the name of Jesus Christ. Is there any power that has been fighting against the purpose of God in your life? Call it by name and command it to bow in the name of Jesus. Whenever you come in the name of Jesus, every contrary power must go on their knees even if it is the power of your father’s house. I don’t know the power that has been challenging the purpose of God in your life, whatever it is, call on the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth right now.
- I come against any power challenging the blessings of God in my life; any power fighting against the purpose of God for my destiny in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I command to bow right now.
TO BE CONTINUED……..