Meditate on Psalm 125:3.
- Wherever I operate, Lord, let darkness dissolve and disappear, let agents of darkness dissolve and disappear in the name of Jesus.
- Through the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, your Son, I proclaim that I have dominion over sin, self, satan and all his works, agents, principalities, powers, rulers of darkness of this world.
- I have dominion over sickness, disease, death and hell.
- I have dominion over scarcity, poverty, lack, failure, rejection.
- I am accepted in the beloved, therefore goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever in Jesus’ name.
- My worship is not for Lucifer. I will never worship man made God. I will never worship an evil personality. I will never worship anything except Jehovah the living God, he only shall I worship. He only shall I serve. He only shall be my God in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I command full and total restoration of whatsoever the enemy has tampered with in my life or stolen through his agents in governance and elsewhere, I command full restoration in the name of Jesus.
- Let the mighty wind of restoration come. Let righteousness reign. Let the heavens over this nation open and pour down righteousness in the name of Jesus.
- I break the power of bewitchment over my life, destiny, family and over this nation in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Every altar of bewitchment, burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
- Let there be light. Let there be full restoration of whatever the enemy has stolen or tampered with in this nation in the mighty name of Jesus.
- In my life, there shall be showers of blessing. The blessings of the Lord that make rich and do not add any sorrow are my portion. No sorrow shall be associated with my family in Jesus’ name.
- O God who crowns the year with his goodness, please crown this year for us with your goodness and cause our paths to drop your abundance and cause us to be all that you want us to be in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Take absolute control over our destinies in the name of Jesus.
- I prophesy that evil men shall never rule this nation again in the mighty name of Jesus.
- The rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous and I shall not put forth my hand unto iniquity in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen!