Anyone who is earthbound has missed it big time regardless of whether the person is a trillionaire in dollars. A hundred years is not forever.
Where will you spend eternity? What is debarring you from serving God wholeheartedly? That is the greatest barrier. Most of the time when we think of barriers, we tend to look at other things. Most of our volitions, interests and prayer points are centered around mundane earthbound things that do not have eternal value. Most preaching and messages are earthbound preparing nobody for the greatest event that is about to take place.
God left us here on earth in order to bear fruits and that our fruits may abide. Why didn’t he call us home immediately after making decisions for Christ? It is because he wants us to be fruitful. When God created man he blessed him and said, be fruitful, increase, multiply, have dominion, fill the earth with fruits. God is interested in our fruit bearing. How much fruit are you bearing?
- Appreciate God for giving you the opportunity to hear this message. Thank him for the stirring up and the powerful revival.
It is very important that we bear fruit because it is only those who bear fruit that God will prune. The branches that refuse to bear fruit will be cut off (John 15:2). That will not be our portion in the name of Jesus.
- Father, make it impossible for me to fail you. Make it impossible for me to miss your mark. Make it impossible for me to focus on things that do not have eternal value more than I focus on things with eternal value.
- Grant me the grace to redeem the time. Help me to know the time and seasons and to position myself. By your spirit establish me in holiness, righteousness and wisdom.
- Draw me closer to you that I may hear the right signal. Lead me by your spirit and guide me. Mentor me to be aligned to your purposive will so that I may fulfil my destiny and be all that you want me to be and accomplish all you want me to accomplish and leave nothing undone that I should do.
- Help me, O God, I depend on you. I have never passed through this place before, I have never walked this path before. Thank you for the opportunity. Help me to make the most of it.
- I have heard that every passing moment takes me closer and closer to eternity, Lord I want to rendezvous with you in glory. You have gone to prepare a place for me, please prepare me for that place. Where you are is where I want to be.
TO BE CONTINUED…….