When you find Christ, all doubts will dissolve, the Bible will become food for you, your appetite will change. The most sterile life is the one spent in chasing toys – what to eat, what to wear, what to accumulate. What are you chasing? God will elevate your pursuit. If you chase God, all the things that people chase will chase you and you will not even have time for them. A lot of people are too self-centered in their pursuits; everything is centered only on them. You need to repent. Talk to God about your heart condition. If your heart is not right, it will be difficult to connect to God. God cannot reveal himself to the prideful. Repent using with Psa. 51.
- Lord, I ask you to blot out all my iniquities in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Lord, create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me in the name of Jesus. Give me a perfect heart. Cleanse my heart from every impurity and from every hidden thing of darkness.
- I empty my heart of everything that binds and hinders, every impurity, anything that can stop me from being all that you want me to be, Lord, roll it away today.
- Please forgive all my errors and mistakes of the past (be as specific as you possibly can). Ask God to cleanse you from evil thoughts.
- Lord, remove everything that is not of you in the garden of my heart; every trace of bitterness, resentment, strife, malice, anger, jealousy, envy, evil concupiscence and love of money in the name of Jesus.
- I dethrone every idol in the garden of my heart in the name of Jesus. Lord, let my heart be right, pure and acceptable in your sight that I may walk with you and be all that you want me to be in Jesus’ name.
- Thank you heavenly Father who forgives sin and iniquities. Let the word of my mouth and the meditations of my heart always be acceptable in your sight, O God, in the name of Jesus.
- Cleanse me indeed and make me pure forever in Jesus’ name.
- Soak your body, soul and spirit in the precious blood of Jesus – I saturate my body, soul and spirit, my mind, my will, my emotion, my initiative in the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
TO BE CONTINUED……..