Every tragedy in life is traceable to one instruction disobeyed. Never forget this. Sin is dangerous. It strips human beings of their dignity, exposes them to demons that is why the beginning of deliverance is cleansing. Thank God for making the blood of Jesus available. Will you apply it? That is exactly what we need to do – appropriate the cleansing ministry of the blood of Jesus Christ in every facet of our lives starting with the garden of our heart. X-ray your heart right now. Is there bitterness in your heart? Is there waywardness in your heart? Are your volitions tending towards the world? Do you love money more than you love God? Is there hatred, is there resentment, is there malice, is there gossip, is there evil in your heart? Are you tuned to the frequency of darkness and not light? Are there things in your life that you are covering and cannot x-ray before God? He knows them already, so, don’t hide. Talk to God right now.
- Father, please search my heart, know my thoughts, you know my ways from the day I was conceived in my mother’s womb till date. Anything that makes you sad, please forgive me and lead me in the way everlasting. Help me not to cover up. I do not want to cover sin, I do not want to cover my shortcomings.
- I have never walked this path before, I depend on you, help me never to align with the snake in the garden in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I use the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth to fence off every snake in the garden of my heart in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, wash me thoroughly with the precious blood of your dear Son, Jesus Christ, help me to overcome sin. Help me to live above sin in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, wipe away every error. Everything in my record that makes you sad, Lord, wipe it away. Wipe away every lie, every trace of deception, delusion, distraction, and pride in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I want to be clean and I want to run this race according to your precepts. Help me not to play God. Help me not to be prideful; deliver me from the cheap sin of pride. Help me, O God, grant me grace to be humble like your pattern Son, Jesus Christ who humbled himself to obey you even to the point of dying on the cross.
- I say I am a child of God, let it be true indeed in spirit, in words, in actions, in everything, in all ramifications.
- Clean me up where I am struggling. You know my mistakes. You know where I am weak. Lord, please help me; strengthen me by your spirit. Supernaturally empower me to live above sin.
TO BE CONTINUED……….